The Real Estate market

the website “Trulia” is a real goldmine of info

no doubt your website attract many potential customer but you frequently need a local survey of the market, not all good deals are listed online.

Aren’t there moderators on this site. Why does garbage from spammers, such as the immediately proceeding comment make it through?

Aren't there moderators on this site. Why does garbage from spammers, such as the immediately proceeding comment make it through?

d1beard,

Since the post that you reference did not violate any of the Forum rules, it is allowed to be posted. You may wish to research more before calling an item “SPAM”, as this does not qualify as such.

OK, fair enough Mr. Moderator, but this particular user came on the site and posted numerous garbage entries (some $1/hr person from some foreign country, no doubt, trying to build SEO for a website by typing in crap that is obviously just that… crap) and this happens all the time here. I do not see this occurring on other sites.

If we removed the posts of everyone that other users arbitrarily and capriciously deemed to be “spam” because they didn’t like the wording, syntax, grammar, or any other reason, we wouldn’t have a whole lot of content…

We received your complaint, gave it its due heed, and Mdhaas provided you with accurate feedback. Poster “asmayameen” provided input to the site that he thought meaningful and might help others. As Mdhaas noted, it violated no Forum Rules.

Not every post here may be to your or my liking or be of interest to you or me. My recommendation: get over it and move on to the next topic. Please do not refer to the postings of others as ‘crap’…

Have a great and profitable day!

Keith

Supreme, as a Realtor and an investor, I would say Realtors definitely would be worth it for you. Specifically if you could get one that is an investor themselves or knows about investing.

What do you mean by Realtors having been “overpricing home sales”? How does one do that? Either way, an agent will be able to tell you what properties are selling for, what they are leasing for, how long they are sitting vacant, etc. All for free… What else are you looking for? And I wouldn’t just talk to one agent. I bet their figures will come in pretty close to each other and maybe that will renew your confidence.