Test your investing criativity!!!!

OK, I’m a newbie here with alot to learn, but I wanna take a shot because the answer’s simple…

…you “bump off” the owner/seller, that way he will;

a) never know you’re selling
b) never know the amount
c) never meet your buyer

Ethics? To quote the movie “Scarface”…“…it was simply a matter of business, Your Honor”

Do I get a cookie? j/k
;D

Someone give HotOtt a cookie and some Kool-Aid!

Keith

Never thought about it that way.

Talk about full service Real Estate…

We will knock off people to get you the best deal out there…

That might be a catchy slogan. The only problem is the guys catching you will throw you in Jail.

As a BWB I am wondering how you can complete the deal without paying transfer taxes - is he using an assignment of contract with a delayed closing on this deal to complete the other deals. The delayed closing and assignment would allow him to sell the property without disclosing his sale price (or if he was doing a double closing) to the seller … or could he be using a lease option with a six mon hold to delay the selling of propety … am I hot or cold… (yeah I too do not type so well)

Ya know, when I think about this seriously, the part with seller financing then renting makes sense - sit back and make a little profit.
Or you could flip it for a profit.
You can’t both own/rent AND sell a property at the same time. (can you?)
Also, if anyone knows a bank that will loan 155k on a 160k home w/130k already owed on it…please do tell!

stop the madness…