Success Stories in Real Estate Investing for 2008

CONGRATULATIONS and GOOD LUCK in 2008!!

Keith, make a very good point here.

Even though you seem to be “Getting Money Back” it is your money to begin with.

Even if you have to put say $500 a month into a 4% Orange Savings Acct, at least you will be making the interest off it and not the government.

Cash out! So, having filed my taxes and discovering that I owed $0 after all deductions, I got the check in the mail the other day. Cha-ching! :biggrin So, $200+ is gone to city building permits to finish my basement, $2000 is gone to dental work, probably $1000+ is gone to car fixups, Another $3000 is gone to my kids school. That doesn’t even leave half of it. sigh Well, it might still be enough for a lease option on something. :rolleyes I’m still leaning towards advertising, though. With that much advertising, it should get me several thousand over the next few months.

Did anybody get your “Bush Bucks” back yet? :rolleyes

If so how much?

Are you gonna blow it or invest it?

I think that I’m only getting the “Pelosi Pennies”…the Bush Bucks are for you rich guys, Wallace!

Keith

Humm, you must be right as I have not seen a dime yet?

What is the cutoff amount you can’t make over in order to get your $300.00?

Anybody Know?

My business partner and I are working on a deal of purchasing a bulk of REO’s out of California. The appraised price is $96 million. We are getting it for $43 million. We are going to contract it and wholesale it to another buyer. We get lists like this all the time. There are buyers for it to.

Only $43 Million, Why start so small :biggrin

$43 million. Wallace, Wallace, Wallace. My friend that is only one list, one bank. There are many, many, many, more that we have.

Great send me a list of the banks I can use a few exta Million dollars!

Also to get this topic Back on Track post your success story here!