Stuck!! Need legal help!

Can you explain this better? I don’t understand what you are saying about the multi units, etc…and 70 cents of postage.

Sorry,

That didn’t come out wright.

I found 17 properties with one 70 cent postcard.

One of the properties is a 10 unit building on an acre lot, But the county rezoned the property ( singal family res.) I would like to know if any one knows what I can do with the property?

Thanks for the help
qwerty

If the buiding was already built when the property was rezoned, it should be “grandfathered”…ask the county if this is, in fact, the case…if so, it is OK for the life of the structure.

Keith

That’s great that you are getting those other deals with the “little old lady” after all that BS with the lawyer. Congratulations! I can’t wait to hear how everything works out.

After building repor for the last 7 days with the little old lady she is now ready to make some deals! but I have some concerns!!!

I have the possibility to sign with an older lady for some properties she owns in California. But I have the fear that she may pass away between transactions. She is interested in lease/optioning her properties to me, what would happen if she would pass away before the option is taken? How can I secure the transaction to prevent the loss of the properties in a death of the owner? Or should I restructure my deal deferent? She also owns all properties free and clear, but is hesitant on selling them. I think the lease/option would be the best way to land the deals. Unless someone knows a better way?

Any advice or opinion is very great full!

qwerty