Second Bubble Burst

I still have a lot to learn about sub2. But I remember you advised me to stick with wholesaling for now, anyway. I agree - for now.

Up until now, I thought all sub2’s had to be unloaded via owner financing. Apparently, that is not the case.

I still don’t fully understand the way the mortgage changes hands.

Let’s say your buyers name is Joe Smith and his mortgage is through Bank of America.

There is a mortgage recorded between those two parties.

After the sub2, is the mortgage now recorded as Bank of America → Luke, or is it still Bank of America → Joe Smith?

I suggest staying on target, and if you want to learn about a different aspect of investing, to get a Frikin book. That’s how we learned. And then by taking action and doing. thes endless questions have been answered many times and it’s driving me up the frikin wall.

Redstar, just stick with wholesaling fixers for now.

Every investing strategy is its own niche. You’ve already asked 4.2 million questions about the wholesaling niche and not done one deal yet.

So, focus on completing your first wholesale flip, and later you can mentally masturbate over all the details of a sub2 transaction.

Why is the moon round?

Sorry, had to.

SEND OUT THOSE DAMN POSTCARDS!!!

I know I’m off in a different direction. Some disturbing news… My Brother in Law who is usually quite sane and rational is telling me to stock up on guns, ammo and food, cuz this Nov 8th the excrement is going to hit the fan. He’s talking martial law, troops, power outage, no gas. water etc. He’s talking about a rigged election, emails from Hilary, Trump followers revolting and holy crap on and on.
I don’t believe it, but, I’m gonna buy some extra dry goods like beans and rice and canned goods. Maybe fill up my spare gas cans.
It can’t hurt to be prepared.
I wud rather have it and not need it. Than, well, you know.
Anybody else heard anything? Shud I tell my broham to take a chill pill?

I’ve heard it all before, but don’t take much of it seriously. Those people who post that stuff on Youtube do it mostly for clicks.

That being said, if Trump wins there will be riots in the streets. With all the video evidence that recently came out where it was proven that the Hillary campaign was behind the violence at Trump rallies, I have no doubt about it. Elections can and will be rigged, there’s no doubt in my mind. It’s funny, the same lefties that were crying about election rigging in 2000 are now saying it’s offensive to “our democratic institution” to suggest the election could be rigged. If it can be rigged, why wouldn’t they rig it? It’s not like they are perfect examples of high morals. These are lying, stealing, murderous thieves.

Get yourself a few days of supplies just in case crap pops off. I’m fortunate enough to live in an area where there isn’t much potential for craziness.

Luke,

You seem like the right guy to ask. What do you do about business structure? Do you incorporate to wholesale? I don’t think there is much liability and it does raise the taxes.

Because of gravity and centrifugal force.

Also, I doubt it’s entirely round, but it most assuredly is made of cheese.

Hi,

This really could be the 3rd, 5th, 9th, 17th, 26th or 547th bubble burst in world history.

Let’s see I remember a lot more dips in our economy than one (1) and debating on two (2)?

Buy a bottle of bubbles at Toys R Us and burst the bubbles, meanwhile I am going to make some money and debate how many bubbles have burst in my lifetime!

Come on now no since fretting over if it will happen as world history says “It’s not if but when”!

Meanwhile good luck and go make some money!

GR

Can you imagine poor Bill being married to Hilary especially if she becomes prez? oh how humiliating,
will we call him the first man?
Luckily he can be off doing his own thing while she’s getting settled in.
Staying away from that aggressive tyrant will be his priority.

Oh man, send it to me! Or if you could give me the title, I’d love to look it up! Please and thank you!