scouting

Where are you Located?

I’m in Nor Cal in the East Bay to be exact.

Hello, I am learning so much on this board. I am a new Realtor, have sold several properties and am proud of myself. Okay, having said that, I was a new investor before becoming an agent. I would like to continue investing, not just doing the Realtor work. How can I as a Realtor do bird dogging, or flipping and not break any laws that Realtors have to abide by. I read the prior messages, but just want to know how I as a Realtor can accelerate my over riding interest in investing. Any thoughts would be most appreciated. I have had investors calling me, and i sold raw land to one, but as far as actually specializing with investors, how should i do that?

For those asking about getting started as a bird dog, I would suggest the Real Estate Jobbing 101 by Barry J. Grimes offered through REIClub.com. I am working through it and I am seeing very good results. It is a true step by step that leads you down a path that makes sense and develops results. Just a thought.

Hi,
Cash has a book on birdoggin. One way to start is buy going to all the invetor sites you can and reading all the free arctilces on bdoging, thats what I did. Its a great way to start. And my hat is off to you for starting as a bdog, its the smartest, cheapest, safest way to start.!!

have fun,

Hi John Locke,
hey how are you doing? Good to see you hear, trust all is well and you had a
good thanksgiving!

take care,