School is so useless

Jeremy1113,

MikeinCali was right–you need to take some business courses. Then the lights should start turning on all over your brain.

If they don’t, get some aptitude counseling. You gotta be HUNGRY, and you gotta BE LOVING WHAT YOU DO. It’s time to figure out what you want from your life. You’re in COLLEGE, for heaven’s sake. YOU ARE SO LUCKY! Stop whining, and get back to work.

Furnishedowner

The greates thing about going to school is having many friends and knowing your future business partners…or maybe your future employees… ny the way…I always sleep on class specially when math time…haha :anon

I’m in 1st yr college right now with a course FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT , it also includes real estate management that why i took the course… .(16yrs old)-philippines

I’m looking forward for my 1st wholesale deal for the next 30-60 days…

I’m just starting to build my buyer’s list…

MY 2 CENTS…

K-12 teaches you how to learn. You get the basics, but you learn how to learn.

College if taken speed you up on a career JOB. ie…working for someone else.

Life teaches you the lessons… You learn something new everyday and you use those early skills to know what, how, when, where, and most importantly WHY.

I have been an accountant, controller, sales person, vp of operations, real estate investor, small business owner… You never stop growing and learning.

Make goals. Hit them and then set new ones!