Obama wants new Agency.

[b]OPEC is RIDDLED with Countries that ROUTINELY CHEAT on quotas and sell their oil on the black market. Too many GREEDY countries with ruling families that RELY on that OIL INCOME to keep them in power…REGARDLESS of the market prices.

This is a complete lie. A bold faced lie. A nice conspiracy that is. LOL.
[/b]

[b]Oh really???

http://www.businessmirror.com.ph/home/bloomberg-specials/10860-hottest-oil-options-show-18-drop-as-opec-cheats-demand-falls.html[/b]

Read it clearly Ohh foolish one. You can not go back and delete what you have said as I have quoted it.

First…The LEHMAN COLLAPSE is mentioned as a TRIGGER for the ECONOMIC CRASH and the end of the oil bubble.

Every where you go there is a “different” answer for the “trigger” for the economic crash. The fact is that it was OIL that broke the economies back.

Second…The article mentions SPECULATORS that created an OIL BUBBLE in the summer of 2008. There’s NO MENTION of pissed off ARABS intentionally raising oil prices to PUNISH the U.S. for an invasion. (that must have been in a secret memo you got) I guess by December of 2008 they weren’t MAD anymore because at that point “THEY” decided to let OIL drop to $32/barrel!!!

Your article is the word of God and those who wrote it did not pull it out of their a** but rather obtained the information from some mysterious factual information that does not exist. I am glad that you are now actually proving that you ARE a parrot of the main stream media. And I guess they weren’t MAD again at the end of the oil embargo either.

Third…The article mentions how lower OIL prices can destabilize goverments who’s economies are based on OIL revenues.

A lower than normal commodity price could obviously lead to economic problems for a country that completely depends on one single natural resource. Dubai doesn’t ohhh foolish one. I’m glad that you just figured this out. Now take the oil prices of the 1980’s and add 3% per year for inflation to determine what the oil prices should be today. They were obtaining massive wealth in the 1980’s and the prices were not through the roof. It’s funny how you think that they starve on $30 dollar barrels of oil.

Russisa from one day to the next pulled itself out of complete economic disaster from the temporary jump in gasoline. One month they are completely broke, the next month they had wealth. Overnight. That’s how much money changed hands and how quickly it left the US.

I guess the ARABS DECIDED to drop OIL PRICES to $32/barrel to SCREW themselves and create problems for their goverments???

$32 a barrel does NOT screw them, especially when it lasts for a very short period of time. I’ve got news for you, the price of a barrel of oil is not $32. It is $67.78. Continued raping of the American people and the rest of the world WOULD end up in creating WWIII. We WOULD go to the middle east and TAKE it if necessary. They DO know this.

The fact that falling oil prices have KILLED ARAB banks which used those OIL REVENUES to FINANCE Dubai’s real estate BOOM is just another FACT that you choose to ignore.

NICE FACT. But the real one is that Dubai BORROWED $80 Billion to finance its real estate boom and to make up for its lack of natural resources as it only has 4 billion barrels of oil reserves.

OIL MONEY FINANCED THE DUBAI real estate boom…NOT “tourism.”

Wrong again. They borrowed the money.

Why do you keep GUESSING with complete lack of knowledge of what you are talking about?

Something must be BUILT BEFORE the tourists get there. That takes FUNDING…That FUNDING came from OIL. Just having to EXPLAIN this to you in mind boogling.

It is MIND BOBBLING to me that you actually have the guts to come here and report this information as FACT when you are doing nothing more than LYING and GUESSING.

Hooch,

And can twist this anyway you want…

The BOTTOM LINE is this…

YOU think the ARABS intentionally increased OIL prices to $147/barrel to PUNISH the United States for the invasion of Iraq. :shocked :shocked

That’s completely WRONG…They can’t even get member nations to follow QUOTA limits.

Oil prices spiked on a BUBBLE created the way ALL bubbles are created…TOO many people, trying to BUY the same thing, at the same TIME.

The PROOF of this is right in front of YOU…The OIL bubble took just 6 MONTHS to drop from $147 to $32. That’s what happens when SPECULATORS all run for the DOORS at the same time. Sort of like what happened to FLORIDAS CONDO market when all those specualtors decided owning 3 condos they never set foot in probably wasn’t a great investment!!!

OPEC wishes it had that level of controll over markets. They’ve ADMITTED REPEATEDLY they can’t even control their own MEMBERS when it comes to quotas.

Once AGAIN…Your OIL THEORY is WRONG!!!

Just admit it…

OVER LEVERAGING created this economic disaster. Over leveraging of REAL ESTATE WORLDWIDE. Once prices no longer continued to RISE, they had just ONE WAY to go…DOWN…The ENTIRE house of cards was built on the idea that prices would NEVER drop more than 10%. This was from so called EXPERTS. When those prices dropped, and KEPT dropping it simply snowballed. Entire BUSINESS MODELS (Lehman) were CRUSHED because you can’t loan people $300,000 on homes that are REALLY worth $150,000. You can do it…But you won’t be around for long.

If OIL caused the economic crash…In DECEMBER when OIL was back down to $32/barrel people should have been buying homes or at LEAST not LOSING them, and the economy should have shrugged off those oil prices like they did when KATRINA HIT…

There’s a nice little example that throws a BIG heavy WRENCH into your theory.

GAS prices hit $4.00 gallon after Katrina…Why didn’t the economy IMPLODE then??? That was 2005!!! REAL ESTATE Prices were at the HIGHEST LEVELS and CONTINUED higher into early 2006.

Why didn’t the economy just BLOW UP in 2005 Hooch???

It didn’t BLOW UP because REAL ESTATE hadn’t started it’s DOWNWARD DROP in 2005…It was CLOSE…but the REAL DROP was still out there. That eventual FALL in housing prices is EXACTLY what brought down the WORLD ECONOMY.

I agree that the oil spike hurt the economy…I just DO NOT believe for a second that the ARABS orchestrated that price move. That was a CLASSIC speculative BUBBLE.

And can twist this anyway you want…

No twist, just reality. I can’t help that you are unable to see reality.

YOU think the ARABS intentionally increased OIL prices to $147/barrel to PUNISH the United States for the invasion of Iraq. Shocked Shocked

It is interesting that you are shocked about this. Especially since they admittedly did it before.

That’s completely WRONG…They can’t even get member nations to follow QUOTA limits.

Sorry Charley, their monopoly is tight as all monopolies are. The people they have problems with are countries that are oil producers and not part of OPEC, but usually they go with the daily flow of OPEC anyways. Presently they are discussing decreasing production to increase the cost per barrel due to slightly lower usage. They will continue to cut production as we cut our need for oil to ensure they continue to still earn the same profits, just like any business would do that has the world by the balls.

Oil prices spiked on a BUBBLE created the way ALL bubbles are created…TOO many people, trying to BUY the same thing, at the same TIME.

And the good little Arabs just couldn’t keep up, could they? That must be the reason why when asked to increase production they said NO. The Saudi’s told Dubya to piss off. And now they are pumping way too much. HUH. Interesting backwards logic again.

The PROOF of this is right in front of YOU…The OIL bubble took just 6 MONTHS to drop from $147 to $32. That’s what happens when SPECULATORS all run for the DOORS at the same time.

Run for the door, OPEC is not hammering the world at the moment. BTW, OIL IS NOT $32 A BARREL AND I ALREADY TOLD YOU THAT. IT IS $67.

OPEC wishes it had that level of controll over markets. They’ve ADMITTED REPEATEDLY they can’t even control their own MEMBERS when it comes to quotas.

OK, so you think they are going to admit that they have caused the world financial crisis so they can get attacked and wiped off the face of the planet. Lie, Lie, Lie. That is the policy of today. Point the finger at someone else. Say it was the American people that caused it. The investors (speculators) are greedy bastards. Say that the Chinese did it. Say Exxon did it.

OVER LEVERAGING created this economic disaster. Over leveraging of REAL ESTATE WORLDWIDE. Once prices no longer continued to RISE, they had just ONE WAY to go…DOWN…The ENTIRE house of cards was built on the idea that prices would NEVER drop more than 10%. This was from so called EXPERTS. When those prices dropped, and KEPT dropping it simply snowballed.

Thank you for PARROTING the government propaganda again as if everyone hasn’t heard it enough. You have made a very good salesperson for the establishment. As all radical leftists are.

If OIL caused the economic crash…In DECEMBER when OIL was back down to $32/barrel people should have been buying homes or at LEAST not LOSING them, and the economy should have shrugged off those oil prices like they did when KATRINA HIT…

Yea, in one week of FAIR gas prices people have the ability to completely undo the damage it caused and pay off the thousands they are behind on their houses and catch up all of their bills. WHAT A STUPID COMMENT. We’re trying to have an intelligent conversation here so please stop the idiocy.

There’s a nice little example that throws a BIG heavy WRENCH into your theory.

GAS prices hit $4.00 gallon after Katrina…Why didn’t the economy IMPLODE then??? That was 2005!!! REAL ESTATE Prices were at the HIGHEST LEVELS and CONTINUED higher into early 2006.

Gas prices hit an average of $3.20 after Katrina. First know what you are talking about, then say it. That was a small spike compared to what was to come. Gas prices started to rise after 9/11 in 2001. It takes time to completely ruin a persons life who was paycheck to paycheck. They can borrow a little more, work a little harder. They have to get to the breaking point which doesn’t happen after One single small spike. Please use common since and factual information for now on while desperately trying to defend your position. I am sick of continually having to prove you wrong. At least you should be able to make some solid points.

It didn’t BLOW UP because REAL ESTATE hadn’t started it’s DOWNWARD DROP in 2005…It was CLOSE…but the REAL DROP was still out there. That eventual FALL in housing prices is EXACTLY what brought down the WORLD ECONOMY.

And the fall of house prices was due to too many houses on the market. Supply and demand. Too many people who couldn’t afford their mortgages who took loans on a paycheck to paycheck basis. The price of gas goes up. Now they are screwed even more. The cost of goods that take gas to get them to the store go up. And now they can’t make their mortgage payment. Some get second jobs. Some can’t find another job. Some get more loans. Some borrow from family to get by. But it never actually solves the problem which is the higher cost of goods and gasoline to get to work so they can buy higher priced food. People who were already paycheck to paycheck just couldn’t handle the higher cost of living considering that they ALREADY were house poor and had NO expendable income in the first place. A glut of houses are on the market SO the the bubble pops.

Your theory is a complete JOKE!!

Your Idiocy is a Complete JOKE!

HOOCH…“FIRST KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT THEN SAY IT.”

Like when you said HUMMER built military vehicles and was sold to the CHINESE??? When the FACT was AM GENERAL builds HUMVEES for the Military and has NOTHING to do with Hummer.

Or when you said Car companies should make AT LEAST a 10% ROI???and THEN found out Honda and Toyota can’t come anywhere near those ROI levels.

You keep those conspiracy theories coming…

Those A-RABS better watch out…You got them tricky buggers all figured out!!!

10% was a setup proving my point that they had a right to make a profit knowing that NO BLUE CHIP COMPANY MAKES 10%.

Hummers and their two manufacturers have absolutely nothing to do with what we are talking about and you know that it doesn’t. If you continue this garbage I will start bringing up every single time you were wrong about something which will make quite a lengthy post.

Islam HAS economically attacked the United States and it is an undeniable fact.

Don’t change your position NOW…You said ARABS INTENTIONALLY raised the price of crude OIL to $147/barrel to PUNISH the United States for invading Iraq.

I said a RUSH into COMMODITIES by SPECULATORS caused that OIL BUBBLE (which EXPLODED 6 months later and saw oil drop to $32/barrel, EXACTLY the way ALL speculative bubbles end.)

You have YET to explain WHY these same ARABS would let OIL fall to such levels???

You can’t explain it because the ARABS couldn’t get OIL to $147/barrel in the first place. That took BIG TIME SPECULATION…Therefore…They had NOTHING to do with it’s inevitable DROP. That took HUGE numbers of speculators running for the doors at the same time to see OIL drop from $147 to $32 in 6 MONTHS!!!

Another question you NEVER answer regarding your THEORY is WHY??? WHY would the ARABS let OIL FALL , then flounder at $30- $60/barrel when their investments around the world are TANKING???

http://www.nydailynews.com/money/2008/10/26/2008-10-26_arab_countries_scramble_to_save_their_ba-1.html

So according to YOU…These same ARABS who are now GIVING MONEY to their own banks inorder to keep them from COLLAPSING…All DECIDED to do this to PUNISH the USA??? But in the END got SCREWED when the bottom dropped out of the oil market.

I guess they fooled EVERYONE… but YOU!!!

OR…They rode along on the COATTAILS of SPECULATORS and got HURT along with everyone else when the economy collapsed.

One more POINT…IF…as you say…The ARABS orchestrated this entire RUNUP in OIL prices as a way to PUNISH the USA…Then WHY didn’t they SIMPLY SHORT the OIL markets BEFORE they DECIDED to DROP PRICES???
This would have made them BILLIONS and BILLIONS of dollars…Yet they had NO SHORT Positions at $147/ barrel. It would have been completely LEGAL for them to HEDGE their OIL in case of a price drop…Yet THEY never did this. Those BILLIONS would have come in handy as their BANKING system fell apart!!! Maybe they didn’t because THEY had NO IDEA how high OIL was going or WHEN the sell off would occur???

But in the end…

You are completely entitled to your opinion. I’ve said it before…I AGREE with you that the OIL SPIKE pushed this country into an even bigger hole than we were already in. NO DOUBT about that…I just don;t think the arabs have the JUICE to push oil to $147/barrel whenever they want to.

Don’t change your position NOW…You said ARABS INTENTIONALLY raised the price of crude OIL to $147/barrel to PUNISH the United States for invading Iraq.

Sorry, no one changed any opinions. I think you are having reading comprehension probs… And all of what you asked I already answered. I don’t feel like answering the same exact thing over and over.

I just don;t think the arabs have the JUICE to push oil to $147/barrel whenever they want to.

I disagree, they have us by the balls and can squeeze any time they wish. I am not saying though that they are solely responsible for the $147 a barrel. You know as well as I do that I already told you the exact same thing happened as during the oil embargo. They squeezed our nuts and the investors (speculators) jumped on the squeeze for the riches it promised and multiplied the damage significantly. However, they are not the only people who jumped in. Lots of companies/countries contributed. Russia became from dirt poor to doing well almost overnight, Exxon recorded the highest profits made by a company in United States history (they as all companies try to reinvest cash so they don’t show a profit and they just couldn’t spend it quick enough)… Poor guys. :cry