NEED HELP!!

As Kat Williams has said, “You gotta have some haters”

I love all of the constructive criticism…keep it coming.

If you want to remain in seminar land for the rest of the decade…fine. BUT, if you’re in this thing to make some money, let’s get off the bench and get in the game.

…on to Step 2.

STEP 2 - REAL ESTATE WHOLESALING

Select an 800 Number for Your Business

Your 800 number becomes your lifeline. It is important to get it right in the beginning because you will use this in all of your advertising.

I recommend you using Kall8 for 800 numbers as you can reroute them very easily with an internet connection. This way you can easily transfer the calls to an office when your business starts to grow and you won’t have wasted a ton of money on advertising to your cell phone. Trust me on this one, I learned the hard way.

I have a vanity number with them that runs me $10 per month. (866) 735-2747 translates to (866) SEL-ASIS. The nice thing about a number with a built in slogan, you advertising can carry a very readable message with just a LOGO and your PHONE NUMBER.

Example:

LOGO
PHONE NUMBER

When marketing to the general public you want to use a number that they will find easy to remember. Using repeaters such as 5151 or 7777 also make it easy for people to remember you. Route the Kall8 number to whoever will be answering Investor inquiry

If you are starting on the cheap (been there) they offer non-spellers / non-repeaters for just $2/mo. plus 6.9 cents per minute.

I noticed they are an advertiser on this website…just click their logo and go. if you do not see it, google Kall8.

Hope this helps,

Matt Gerchow
Currently In S. America for 4-Months…Next Stop…Thailand for 6-Months

LOL!!! :biggrin Matt you a silly man for that one, but i understand fully where you are coming from because im on hater #13 and im trying to get to 30 by Christmas. but back to business step #2 is underway.

As for furnishedowner i like your idea because getting a second job and saving a little extra cash for a down payment for the next six months would help and i say six months because we stated earlier that we plan to work for ourselves by jan.09 if not sooner.So we will do some investigation on some multiplexes in our area and we will keep you post on what we come up with.

and last but not least j1dias we know u were sincere and we like your post also because we feel that this method will make our structure or foundation even STRONGER! and make our energy sychronize so we can apply it in the exact direction therefor allowing us to be on the exact same page, paragragh, sentence, word and letter at the same time. so this method we feel is very essential.

so once again thank you all for the advice that has been provided, keep it up, we love it. and we wish u all nothing but the best on your ventures to success! “Lets Get It” -Jay Jenkins

Hey Matt…

We haven’t forgotten about are objective just ran into a few set backs. Thankx again for the help and the advice.

How much real estate do you know? Are youi ready to make the next move?

we’re still beginners so we don’t a whole lot but we are are still educating ourselves as much as we can. but yes our ears are always open for any advice given, so please tell us what u have to offer. Thank you!