More Lease Options questions

Now I am really confused!
I need to know how to structure simple lease options on 2 homes in Arizona. I am really new to investing and desperately need help because I don’t want to put myself in a bind.

One good paying renter wants to buy or do a lease option. She has about 35,000 in cash and said her scores are low.
My mortgage is 148,000 @ 700 a month and her rent is 925. She knows that I could actually get about 1050 for rent there. The comps are 240-260.

I just don’t know what the best deal is for the both of us. We are only in the beginning stages of trying to set something up so she could buy the home.
Do I sell or do I option? Should I do a wrap around instead?

How do I find out if the lender doesn’t allow wraparounds? Where do I look on my mortgage papers or do I call them and what do I say?

The other rental has a 144,000 mortgage @ 700 month and I just evicted a tenant. I can get rent @ 1100. Lots of applicants are asking about a lease option. This house can sell for about 250,000

Last week I put my Scottsdale green house on the market and have already located the 1031 exchanges in Texas. I hired an agent to show for this one because I am out of state.
It has a 452,000 1st and a 56,000 HELCO 2nd totaling 508,000 mortgage @ 2650 a month. It is in a new 1 mil neighborhood and I plan to let it go for just 799,000 because I don’t want to do any upgrades like the other luxury homes have.

I don’t know what all my choices are in setting up proper lease option contracts. I am really confused. Any advice is greatly appreciated. :slight_smile:
Thanks.

Hi, I am a newbie when it comes to being a real estate investor. ::slight_smile:
I am a Loan originator with a Nationwide Lender.
My question is when you do a sandwich lease option, and the TB’s decide to exercise their option, that means I will need to excerise my option, for a double closing. Now the problem I am having is the that, TB will need financing, what comes into play is I am not on title, so there is a title seasoning problem. What is the solution or am I over looking something.
Please help, how do I make this work? I sure do not want to miss lead the TB. :slight_smile: