lease options with realtor

There is no “typical” split between agent and agency. It could vary from 50-50 all the way to 100% to agent.

Raj

Are realtors scared off by the fact that they may not even be in the business or even be with the same brokerage 12-18 months from now when the deal closes thereby surrendering all backend comm’s? what’s the turnover like in their biz?

the turn over with real estate agents has always been very large, but right now it is HUGE. There are some local realtor association that only have 1/3 of the agents they had 2 years ago

I am set up with a two Brokers to place people in my lease option homes. One broker sends me leads> we have not gotten one to bite yet, but when they do I have agreed to pay a .75% referral fee to her.

The other has agreed to field calls, do the showings and get the paperwork signed for 1/2 of the down payment I receive from the LO tenant. Capped at a max of $4000. I take the hit on the reduction in price, but can veto the tenant buyer.

I have to pay for my own advertising and do not get access to the MLS unless I want to pay an extra flat fee for it.