Is this right?

Hurah!!!

I am so happy for you. (I mean it). There is a differance in being a bird dog,and a (FLIPPER) its called money!! Usually a (Bird dog) gets paid a finder fee. A person who (FLIPS) a deal puts their fee into the total price of the deal. This is where having a large # of buyiers will help. You need all types of buyers to have a complete service! There are buyers who will not buy a large rehab,and some who will not buy any thing else! Some from10,000 -50,000 and some 100,000 - 1,000,000. Every house is a money maker if you buy it right! ( I just know i`ll get some response from this) . Look at all the deals,and learn from the buyers what they will border line on and what they will buy. If you have a digital camera,(USE IT). Its a whole lot cheaper than gas.
Try to keep a file on most of your best deals so you can refeer back to them. (JOE)

Good for you jerseygirl, keep on going. I happen to find a investor who is also a agent. So he has access to all of the tools comps, etc. He is a member of the local reiclub I plan on attending next month. Looking forward to getting in to this as well. thanks

Michelle