I'm doing it!

Do you think it was a good move to work for another wholesaler before you try on your own?

I had a few offers.

You’re fast becoming an inspiration to me. I look forward to watching you blaze a path. I’ll recognize you because you’ll be the one who hasn’t had her nails done.
You know how to contact me. Feel free.
Good Luck!

Typing this with bad nails now! But more importantly is working and getting goals lined up for the year. I’m going to start a new thread, I want to hear what others have in goals.

Closed on house #2 yesterday! Step by step…next up is a couple mailouts to hunt for house #3

One of my favorite quotes is applicable to real estate investing.

“How do you eat an elephant?”

“One bite at a time.”

Thats awesome im just starting out myself its nice to see other people in this forum chasing the dream of financial freedom. best of luck!!!

Good Point!!!

It’s an interesting path to put yourself on. Many people will scare themselves out of ever taking action. Saying it’s too hard, or even not possible.

But think about it. $5k/m is very possible. There’s money all over the place and you just have to build a few things, meet a few people, and you’ve got it. :bobble

Good job to both of you!

Wow! What a nice blog on real estate. I love it. Thank you.

That is great to hear!

I’m always glad to see people chasing after their dreams and turning them into reality :slight_smile: