How to invest in Real Estate

I also started my investments with a crowdfunding platform. I invest with realtybundles and must say that now I am quite satisfied with my results. Previously, I purchased shares of Budapest property bundle. It was quite a risky investment, as for me, because it is the Eastern European market. But nevertheless, since then their share value has grown that is very pleasing. I haven’t take my money yet but I don’t need it now, because during COVID I don’t want to take risks actually.

Rich and wealthy invest in real estate directly. They own multiple residential or commercial properties.
Steady and decent capital appreciation of their real estate property is common. Real estate investment strategies break down into two major categories: active and passive investments. Active real estate investing requires a great deal of personal real estate knowledge and hands-on management or delegation of responsibilities.
Passive real estate investing offers opportunities to invest in real estate for everyone: those with extensive real estate and financial knowledge and those with limited or no expertise.