How to find bird dogs

Ok I’ll give you that, but I think one should have a range of what their investors are willing to pay along with the type of deals they are working with like FSBO, FRBO etc this is key. Personally I am not at all sure I want to go that far especially if the owners price is high, from what I get most if not all investors want to buy property at a rocket bottom prices for ex. below $100,000 or so if that is possible that they have enough room to sell at a profit at a later time after clean up etc.

I can’t see trying to sell lead for a house going for $250,000 and up being a hot ticket. Here in NY the prices of crazy.

Well you should try the prices in California… 250K could be a price below MV, so it could actually be a deal here… There is a SFR here that if they will accept 500K, that is well below the MV but I’ll see this week… I have to find some partners who will put up the money and then we can split the profit in the end…

REI-NY,

Well unless you are looking to actually rehab or turn a deal on your own direct to the new home owner then who cares how much the house calls as long as you have someone willing to take it off of your hands.

So a house that is valued as-is at $250k could be worth $325k OR it could be valued at $250k, but if you gave it to an investor it could be a sweet sub2 deal or short sale to the bank if nearing foreclosure.

Forget the price or the size of a house if all you are doing is bird dogging or flipping. Look at the numbers and see if there is room for SOMEONE to profit. ONce you know that there is an investor out there that does those kinds of deals.