How much profit?

“Agents Protected” means that if a buyer is working with a Realtor, the seller will pay the Realtor’s commission out of his pocket (usually 2-3%).

Keith

Buynowpalata,
I respect your stand is trying to do it all alone. Just remember one thing that having an open houses does not really sell the house, showings do!!!I am talking from experience of trying to help sell my parents house as an FSBO. While holding open house the whole neighbourhood and their brother comes to check it out to see what a great job you did on it. You also get some interesting characters that can scare the light out of you. In order to get the prospectous buyer, you need to advertise it and market it to death. Also a lot of brokers will ignore it if you are not offering them a commision. So you are only selling to unrepresented buyers and of course investors. If you want your money’s worth that leaves you with unrepresented buyers only. This is a very small group you are trying to reach. One other thing. The house will sell faster if you are not present. The buyer wants to have a freedom to see and observe and criticise if he or she chooses to do so. :)Hope this helps. Good luck.