How do I know which area I should be wholesaling in?

But those aren’t the custom ones that I wanted. I think my design would work better.

These have worked quite well for me but oh well. Bought two houses so far this month with them…

But those aren't the custom ones that I wanted. I think my design would work better.

So instead of using the cost effective, tried and true versions of signage…you know better and are going to create a better more costly version?

:rolleyes

Yea it’s the same logo I have on my truck magnets.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ia3uunvtl3vouhb/sign.png?dl=0

Pretty sweet, huh?

Are you frustrated yet? Has this know it all newbie got you going? Can you imagine rehabbing a house in 2 weeks, of course it’s possible with a 20 man crew working extended hours, just last month he didn’t know the dif between base cabinets and upper cabinets but now he can remodel a house in 2 weeks. He has an imagination, got to give him that.
I’ve tried offering advice, sent him books, answered his questions till the cows came home, but he’s too good to hand out business cards or brochures.
He’s paying $800 for 100 bandit signs? What planet is this sign company on? I get multi colored signs pre printed ones for $900 for 500 of them and that included delivery. Of course I use dirtcheapsigns and they are located on Earth.
Oh well, anybody want to join me in my moose hunt? I got an extra spear.