HELP, I HAVE CONTRACT NEED TO LEARN HOW TO DOUBLE CLOSE

Guess I’m not making myself clear - apologize for that. Thought the above statement was inferred.

You obviously restore/remodel and build, if you could do that in 1 minute and resell would that be unethical?

Yes, because this is impossible in my line of work.

You simply do your closes at a different speed, the double close is one of the Gold Standards in the business you are in.

Here’s where we differ in philosophies - I don’t think about what I do in terms of closings/profits. I think in terms of restoring a property, a home. Luckily, such a philosophy allows me to usually make a profit in order to continue my restoration efforts. Don’t get me wrong, though - I still have to budget my expenses and scout appropriately.

You have championed the sellers possible disdain for an investor profiting from the purchase and close, but we as a whole are usually helping people out of their problem property's. I have never Forced any one to sell me their real estate, I am sure you haven't either.

Fair enough.

Good Morning Bob,
I understand and miss the good old days of remodeling a home. When I could use my talents and artistic abilities. My buyers felt I had a vision not often found in a builder,…one that brought them joy of course. As I started shortening the time on the remodel I found I had to concentrate on the next deal as this one would soon be complete. After a few years I lost my joy for the remodel and grew impatient if I actually had to get my tools out. I now can still see the “vision” of the completed project, which helps me sell to the rehabbers successfully. It is now about the numbers for me and filling the pipeline. Some where on the journey the lure of fast profits and much available time took ahold of me. I still llong for the remodel that doesn’t require me to “hurry up” to get it on the market.

I understand and respect what you are doing.

I now have found a new level of extreme joy which doesn’t require me to be on the job/remodel daily. I believe we do not work for the money, but what the money buys us. In my case …time with my family.
Enjoy your time, Darin