Hard money for rehabbing?

I’ve used Investwell on several deals and they constantly loose faxes, misfile paperwork, etc.

Sometimes they take two weeks or more to pay draws. They blame the inspector and the inspector blames them. I would blame the inspector but Inveswell has killed my rehab schedule more than once.

Don’t use them for a fast rehab!!!
Beware of their junk fees. They tack on all kinds of crap fees.

I now steer clear from these guys, there are to many local companies willing to create a smooth relationship.

I am very sorry you had a negative experience with our company. We strive to make the transaction as painless as possible. In most cases, we are successful, as evidenced by the hundreds of deals we fund each month.

In those cases where we have dropped the ball, we always invite any of our customers to speak directly to any of our partners, so we can correct the problem; if not for you, then at least for the next customer.

I apologize again for the poor manner in which we seem to have handled your loan. :-[

Hi zells, I would definitely want to know more about the company so if you can’t get information I would wait and find some. I am an AE at Countrywide and we are one of the largest mortgage lenders in the nation. We have many loan programs to choose from and we are competitive.

Not to burst your bubble but I had a deal that went sour because of investwell. First they were real bad on getting back to me and letting me what was going on with my deal. I had to almost run after them to find out what was going on. And at the last minute they told me they wouldn’t fund my deal because it was a townhome and they don’y do townhomes. Mind you should have known that when I gave fax to them my contract and especially when they got the appraisal. I know I sound bitter but my experience with them was a little frustrating. Maybe your experience will be better with mine but if I was you I would stay on them every step of the way…