Finding Leads with No Money?

I just wanted to comment on Michaels post, great info and to think almost 4 years ago when I told folks we were a networking company that bought real estate as a side effect of all of our networking people thought we were crazy. We networked and marketed our way to a lot of real estate deals, not done exactlly like Michael says but either way you will end up with the same outcome “deals”. The power of networking is amazing, through that networking we have made contacts in all walks of life and many of them I have had to call on to help us out in certain situations and if all I had done was market to distressed buyers I would have never made these conections and would be left opening the phone book to call some random person for help.

Internet leads are by far the best option for getting leads with no money. Subscribe to multiple lead broker sites free accounts. You will be e-mailed the real estate lead information…but they will leave out the sellers contact information.

Once you see a lead with good equity and motivated seller notes, buy the lead for less than $35. One lead can pay thousands of dollars.

Check this out!

http://www.Iviolatedtherules.com

it might help you out, it’s free for now.

let me know what you think.

E.

I think that you should read the Forum rules before posting solicitations. :rolleyes

Sorry I thought I was helping out by referring some advice and direction.

Here is a post in the same vain.

That was extremely valuable material and I firmly believe that I will use this advice for as long as I am in business. I am a “card pusher” already and I always hand people 5-10 cards when I meet them and tell them if they know someone who needs help, or could utilize my services to have them give me a call. I also always pay a referral fee for a closed deal.

As far as the question for obtaining lists for a price there are a couple companies that may be able to help you: www.salesgenie.com , and www.tagquestmarketing.com try these guys they have helped me extensively in advertising my mortgage broker services to potential clients here in Mass,NH, and ME
This not my post!!! it is in the same tread!

I am not here to play games or pull peoples legs.

I do not have time for that.

You have alot of people posting on this forum. I commend you for taking the time to post as much as you do and taking the time to watch over everyones posts as a moderator. Mdhaas http://www.Iviolatedtherules.com is uncalled for.
Erick J.
Sunny California

Erick,

It always amazes me that “I was only helping people out by referring…” is the response of so many “professionals” in these Forums.

I find it a little disconcerting that these “professionals” can’t even take the time to read the Forum Rules before posting, as the first post in every Newsgroup Forum states. This would save them the aggravation and embarassment of being made an example of and in some cases deleted from the Forums.

As for your concern of other websites being listed, these are not requests for someone to look at their site as yours was. In most cases, these are honest attempts by members to provide input to others.

Should you see postings that do not fit within the parameters, please feel free to click the Report to Moderator link and report it. As you mentioned, it is very difficult to find time to moderate and post. That is why we ask the members to do some “self moderating” on their posts, as well as, those by others. It makes it a better environment for all.

Our goal is to prevent the “free for all” of solicitations that pollute so many of the other Forums.

We appreciate your understanding and assistance. We also look forward to your involvement in the REI Club Forums.