Financing a Home with a 550 mid score

Christopher, that’s interesting. 'Round here, (Baltimore, ) ACORN is a consumer advocacy group against predatory lenders.

i am a mortgage broker and i know for a fact that in order to go 100% ltv you need atleast a 580 fico score. with a 550 you can go up to 85% but the rate is going to be around 9.5%… goodluck!

Don’t mean to disagree, but your mistaken. The program I detailed above goes up to 100% ltv with NO minimum fico score. As long as you do not have more than two 30 day late payments within the last 12 months then you meet the minimum requirements for credit. Furthermore, the program I detailed is well below the rate you mentioned (mine is around 6.5% with lender paid MI)

I’m sorry to inform you mganttashm that that is simply not true. You simply may not be aware of programs outside of what you are currently offering. With my program I can offer 100% ltv for ficos down to 500 and 95% ltv for ficos down to 450 is possible (owner occupied.)

Thought I would share this.

Michael, I’m also interested in your program. I have a 2-family duplex that I need to purchase at 100% LTV which is a N/O/O. Please let me know if this can be done.

Thanks.

Vaddie,

That can be done easily depending on credit score, income, assets, job history, etc…

WinWin,

Just for giggles what are the rates on the loans you were posting the 100% at 500 and 95% to 450?