Done with so called HML's, on to plan B!!

Thank you onsitenow, awesome response.

Yes, the original (and it seems challenging ) question still remains.

On some forums, you are able to see show how many active members they have. That doesn’t seem to be the case here so I’ll just guess that it’s fairly high, let’s say a couple of thousand?
Of those, I am looking for ONE person to answer the challenge!

Here it is again for those who may have missed it:

Forget broker’s, forget deals that “look good”, forget ALL of that.
I’m sure a real HML lender would be happy for the free promotion so…

CAN ANYONE PROVIDE THE NAME OF AND TELL US ABOUT AN ACTUAL LENDER THEY HAVE USED? (and by that I mean)
BOUGHT A PROPERTY.
GOT THE REHAB DRAWS IN A TIMELY MANNER.
COMPLETED A FLIP.
PAID OFF THE LOAN.

PRETTY SIMPLE REQUEST RIGHT??

I’ll check back later to read all the great HML testimonials.

Thank You!

Well maybe you aren’t getting many responses as your question is in direct violation of the forum rules. For anyone that wants to answer please the the original poster know that there are HMLs out there that can handle his needs but please remember that referrals are not allowed here so I’d appreciate everyone thinking about that as they answer.

=============================

Welcome to REIClub!

The discussion forums are intended for asking and answering ONLY INFORMATIONAL questions SPECIFICALLY related to real estate investing. If you notice a post that is in violation of the rules, please click the blue “Report to moderator” link on the right side of the post so that Moderators will take notice. If you look below to the right, you will see an example on this post.

Forum Rules

**No Profanity or Name Calling - if you disagree, that’s fine, but do so in a professional manner. This includes private messages and emails.

** No Duplicate Posts - do not post the same or similar post in more than one place;

** No Advertising - do not post advertisements, solicitations, or offer your services;

** No Domain Names or Emails for Username - do not use a website url or domain name or email address as your username;

** No Networking - do not post networking, leads, mentors, or partner requests;

** No Referrals - do not ask for referrals for a specific need; “How do I find” is okay versus “Can someone recommend”.

** No “Contact Me” Posts - do not ask to be contacted by email or phone in your post and do not include your email address or phone number in the body of your post.

** Profile Images - images for your profile cannot be larger than 40 x 40 pixels

** Offline Requests - you are welcome to email and private message members in direct response to a post. If you want someone to contact you, then you should initiate the contact through email or a private message. Do not spam the members.

** Member Default Signature - you may use your forum signature to advertise your business and/or network as long as the signature is no more than 5 lines and has no blank lines in it. You may not post more than one link in your signature. Once you’re logged in, click the “profile” button underneath the banner ad near the top of this page to set it up.

** Moderator Control - moderators may modify, delete, and/or move posts to a more appropriate forum without notice.

Besides your forum signature the only acceptable method to advertise, solicit business, and network on the site is:

Paid Advertising
You can purchase banner ads and newsletter sponsorship advertising here…
http://www.reiclub.com/adrates.php

Thank You!
Thank you very much for your contributions to the community and for helping to keep the forums informational.

So why didn’t you pull the deal on it if you have the money? Serious HML don’t want to work with ignorant newbies like yourself, who don’t have the stones to pull a deal at any cost.

I’m a “so called” lender, and just by your lousy attitude wouldn’t work with you.

LOL, so a forum about HML’s can’t actually discuss particular HML’s
(and you get threatened and told that you better not or else)

** No Advertising - do not post advertisements, solicitations, or offer your services

LOLOLOLOLOL, this site is one big AD, ARE YOU KIDDING!!! lololol

OMG, too funny, THIS IS HILARIOUS

Applied321…I do not believe anyone told you that you HAVE to post on this site. If you don’t like the rules then go somewhere else. :rolleyes

Rules?
So it’s OK for people to promote their services all over this site but it’s not OK for me to ask a question?
There are hundreds of posts put up by people offering services but NONE from people offering testimonials of those services, hmm

On some forums, you are able to see show how many active members they have.
Sometimes you have to look. Try this link: http://www.reiclub.com/forums/index.php?action=mlist

Apparently all of the 20,000 + (I dropped the number by 5000 as some are not always active.) other members understand the rules. They really are not that difficult to comprehend.

I thought that Rich in CT was pretty clear. You are asking someone to recommend a HML

I’m sure a real HML lender would be happy for the free promotion so…

That is why it is a V-I-O-L-A-T-I-O-N of forum rules. Drop the issue and move on.

We look forward to your future contributions.

By the way if you would like to advertise on this site like the others that you spoke of…you can purchase advertising as well.

http://www.reiclub.com/adrates.php

It also describes this process in the forum rules as Rich in CT posted earlier.

We appreciate your interest in the site and look forward to your future contributions.

OK OK OK
So maybe I shouldn’t have said
“I’m sure a real HML lender would be happy for the free promotion”

I promise… I will drop this now BUT (just for the record) NOT ONE person of the 20000 you mentioned has been able to say that they have successfully used a HML lender!!!

They could have used a format such as, Yes I went with XXX, have had 4 deals through XXX, all was great with XXX and I’ll PM you the info. for XXX

I’m sure that if I got help on here and then used the services of XXX and was very happy, I’d be right back on here telling people how great they were!

But nope, not one and that tells me a whole lot. The question has well and truly been answered.

Thanks anyway.

OK, at the risk of being lambasted for my lack of knowledge here goes:

I realize the discussion is closed, but I have a few, if disjointed thoughts:

1. Applied321, with all due respect, I agree with MW…if you have the money, why didn’t you pull the trigger?

2. for any HML, why is it ok for someone ELSE to front ALL risk AND be unprotected?(if they run a credit check, don’t you think they run other checks as well, such as asset checks etc…what do you think goes thru their mind when they see you have money but don’t risk it yourself?

My thought is this…from the one reading I got, about greedy pigs being slaughtered(again with all due respect): You are coming across as a greedy pig.
It seems to me you have not thought about all of your exit strategies. We all want to make the big sale, walk away from a deal with $50000 in cash in our pockets, and IT CAN BE DONE…BUT, it isnt ALWAYS done. Perhaps, just perhaps, if you had thought about holding the property, even just short term(2 years?) you may have been able to show that though process, show the numbers, show how you plan to acheive that, should your plan A fail. No one wants to hear about a plan B where you run away. Nobody. I don’t know much and I admit that willingly because i’m sure I’ll be taught valuable lessons. But if you are sitting on money, and you don’t want to use it, then let a deal slip away, that just tells me you ONLY want to flip a property and not hold. That is perfectly fine, but, there are many strategies with which to achieve your goals.

A line from the movie Ronin, says it best for me. (and I paraphrase).
One guy asks Robert DeNiro, what weapon he prefers. He basically states they are all tools, used for the appropriate occasion.

Yet another one completely missed the point, OMG!