Do lenders impose a max on # of rental properties?

no, I am just an investor. Maybe you could refer me to some brokers that do work in Ohio.

You definitely need a good mortgage broker if you’re in OH.

With only a few lenders doing stated loans in OH determining that you can go full doc is imperative.

There’s forum rules about what I can advise on who to use. Modestly I can say I know of someone though. :wink:

We have clients who hold over $100 million dollars in real estate, residential and commercial, with loans from the same bank. if the numbers support the deal, the right bank will finance it. Especially in the commercial world.

if you are dealing with a bank who is capping your lending to only 10 properties then you are dealing with the wrong bank. It’s time to move on. Period.

They’re not hard to find, banks like BofA, citibank, wells, etc. They all have departments that deal with investors.

Because I am purchasing three family dwellings (1-4 family = residential), I am limited to the lenders guidelines for residential properties. I need to talk to lenders who are not planning on packaging my loan with others, therefore subjecting them to guidelines typically placed on owner occupied single family dwellings.

Does anyone know any good lenders that does Blanket loans?

There are several nationwide blanket lenders. What are you looking for in a blanket loan? Most of the time minimum loan amount is 1M. 75-80% LTV. 25 year amortization.