Dancing DEAL OF THE MONTH !!!!!!

got it, replied

Congratulations :beer: How long did it take you to aquire the 74.

Hi Judd I wasnt finding the buy and flip properties that was the problem …neighbor ;D Thats why if you notice the 2 deals Im speaking of are in the MidWest.I was stopping back to updadte the realtor from the indiana deal called with comps averaging sales for the subject Im lookinmg at are $75k modestly so lets revisit our formula.$75k X 30% = $52,500 minus rehab $15K = $37,500 = Max asking price Provided everything goes right lets see what goes in the pocket The origional 30% deduction is = to $22,500 minus realtor fees $4500(6%) = $18,000 minus holding $1000 (tax & ins) = $17,000 minus cost of heloc $400/month x 12 months = $4800 (lets hope not that long ) =$12,200 WORST CASE SCENERIO FOR 2 MONTHS WORK .I’ll take it. ;DP.S. the realtor stated a few have sold for as high as $95K she is going to list it at $89,900 to start She THINKS we can get $85,000 Which would = another $10,000 minus6%(realtor fee) =$9400 on top of the $12,200 profit = $21,600)for it .I LIKE IT :banana: :banana: :banana: <----- and so do they ;DIf you are wondering .This is a hud home I found on the net I called the realtor listing it that I have never met or talked to but I told her I was an investor that was looking for a GOOD realtor to help me get this home and to help me resell it when Im done and since Thursday she has run me comps and drove 1/2 hour to actually look at the house for me email me comps P.S. she doesnt think it need as much as $15 k rehab :D(she thinks more like $10 K at the most)That would be another $5,000 (minus 6% realtor fee )=$4700 on top of the $21600 profit =totaling $26,300 for 2 months work BEST :dance2:CASE :elephant: :dance2:SCENERIO . :banana: :banana: :banana: :bouncemulti: :dance: :elephant:<----- they love it ;DWe’ll keep ya posted .Will find out Tuesday If its a go.

It is easy you can have your agent add it in the contract… Where a look like the seller is giving an incentive to buy the property in my case the seller was another investor… Some banks will allow it and some do not…

If you read between the line especially in Carlton Sheets book the cash back at closing is really earnst money and /or rent deposits.Yes it is cash coming to you .No you can not actually legally put it in your pocket and go to TGI Fridays and have dinner with it.Yes people do it.Just ask Charles Manson ::slight_smile:

No, my husband is a realtor and we put the commission he made on the deal into a savings acct to make the payments with.

I bought a vacant lot and another lot with a house for 205k. 6 months later i sold house for 220k and lot for 75k. did good( I think) I then used that money to buy another home for 300k and appraised for 332k which I now live in. This is in sunny palm springs. oh yeah this was my first invesment deal.