Craigslist FSBO property

Seems like a good deal, maybe $2,000 for paint and cleaning and this house be ready to rent.
$40,000 I would buy it if the numbers are right.
Maybe you can talk them down to $32,500 with an all cash offer and flip it for $37,500

It needs a new roof as well. I’ll still offer $32,500.

I need to start making some money.

They said they would accept $38,500.

Seller, remember I’m going to be paying all costs, paying for all the needed repairs, whether I’ve seen them or not, and can pay you cash and close on the day of your choice. Is $38,500 the best you can do? (silence)

(No matter what they say)

Seller, the great thing about selling to me is I’ll be paying with all cash, and don’t need to use funding. Believe me, there is nothing more frustrating than things falling apart in escrow because the buyer couldn’t get the funds approved. You can’t see yourself doing any better than $XX?

(No matter what they say)

(Silence). Hmm, is that the best you can do?

Always ask three times. At the end of the day, get it signed up no matter what. Even if you only make $1K; the experience will be invaluable. Plus it will make this whole thing real.

I still have to worry about flipping it to a buyer.

There is nothing telling me that I’ll be able to do that.

Hmmmm, some self doubt, a little indecision, some hesitation, second guessing, I been there, I still go there, but I don’t live there anymore. What u gonna do rednuts?

“Rednuts” HA!!! :beer

It seems to me that the more help you get from people here, the more abusive you become. Your attack on a personal level is uncalled for. You should consider removing yourself from these forums, since you have a problem with controlling your violent outbursts. I will take a wild guess that people come here for some productive discussions, not to read your nonsense.

What, a total lack of humor? Cmon Redbut, lighten up. Maybe if you made some money you wudnt be so onery.
I’m not a red neck, I’m a steak and tater eating Okie, maybe if you actually read my book you cud do some deals.
Repeat after me, I do believe in spooks. I will do a deal.