Confessions of a Florida Real Estate Agent. To the newbies.

Where. What broker. What exact and precise broker amywhere in the world would give me any kind of helping hand like you had. Name the exact person.

After obtaining my license Ive interviewed at a couple dozen brokers and none None NONE gave me even a whiff of opportunity other then telling me I need to come up with all the money on my own which is basically 20k for the first year.

What year did you get all this opportunity? 22 years ago? Its not the Industrial Age anymore. Things have changed. Finding work is no longer non-competitive like that.

How frustrating

Also i dont have boobs and a vagina. Do you? Because that gets a lot of freebies in real estate careers

Oh I didn’t have one Broker for 22 years I had many. One by one I found one that I could get along with and was successful. Without naming names because that would deprive you of the experience but they’re out there you just have to find the right fit.

Find some properties and get them under contract, it takes work but it’s possible!

How frustrating you say?

What’s really frustrating is when you are trying to help someone…(Just because) but they don’t have an opportunity problem but a skeptical problem. Once you delete your skepticism from your mind you will see opportunities that you have been looking for but ONLY then.

Industrial Age? 22 years ago was 1995. The market has changed a lot, but you need to speak to someone who has survived the market because those people are prepared for what is to come and changes are to come.

Good luck in your endeavors. I’m done, I tried, going out to close some deals!

Yeah go. You weenie.

Currently in the process of getting my real estate license but i have though about the wholesale thing in the past it always seemed to be too much of a risk for me.