A word of advice to the newbies

…and there are PhDs that couldn’t pour pi$$ out of a boot with instructions on the heel!

Keith

I understand your comment. The reason I replied to the original post was the “If I saw glaring errors like that, I wouldn’t do business with that person”

That could be a VERY costly mistake!

I could care less if someone can spell, speak, or even eat properly. I came up through the construction business. Some of the biggest animals you could ever imagine are literally millionaires in that business. I wouldn’t take some of these guys to a dive bar. But I gladly and VERY profitably do business with them daily.

Spell? These nit wits can’t speak. But the funniest thing you’ll ever see is their private bank rep. come to a construction site and try and talk Joe Ivy league to these guys. Even funnier is the fact that the filthy guy in the hole could buy and sell Johnny Harvard 5 times over.

If your in this business DO NOT assume you know anything about anyone by the way they look, talk, write or anything else.

Spelling: I totally agree with you! I have seen some ads on Craig’s List with horrible spelling and grammar…I just delete them…By the way, I am a Newbe…I find this discussion forum really interesting! Emily in California 8)

Welcome Tara!