manual search for foreclosures?

I have been to bank websites, government websites, DEA&IRS websites, search engines etc… The only things I have found so far are HUD, real estate listings and searches that you have to pay for. Is there any way to access the databases, that these super-colossal-jumbo searches do, manually? Where do these sites get their info from? Do banks only list through realtors or is there a website that they put their properties on?

Thanks =o)

Newbie Girl In Abilene.

I belong to Foreclosure World and it is not what I thought it would be. There are some companies that deal with only the foreclosures as they happen where you go down to the courthouse and bid on the first Tuesday of each month. You can research these yourself at the courthouse about 3 weeks prior to the sale. Some of the same companies above track the sales and sell a list of what got sold and what was taken back by the banks etc. Some are lost in the shuffle, banks and companies are constantly buying notes and it is hard to find the owner, Associates for instance was bought by Citi bank I think. I am still trying to find the owner of a 4 plex that has their name on it as owner. It is tough but the rewards can be great. Keep plugging and you will hit a gold mine.

Thank you,

Ted P. Stokely Jr
11505 Sw Oaks
Austin, Texas 78737

512-301-9171 home
512-587-6177 mobile