We apologize, but the forums are closed for new posts. Click Here To Join The Unemployables Facebook Group

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 18, 2022, 02:21:59 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 18, 2022, 02:21:59 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Author Topic: When to pay a bird dog  (Read 10370 times)

Offline Investorsassistant

Re:When to pay a bird dog
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2004, 03:44:40 pm »
In response to Terryall's post saying, "You need to pay your bird dog for every lead they generate whether they end up making money or not.  They need to get you all the info you require and pay them per lead....$30 or something like that.  This way you know you get quality up front because if the lead does not come with complete info they don't get paid.  You don't have to keep track of what ends up closing for them and they have cash up front reward and will turn around and keep generating more leads."

When speaking of info provided by your bird dog what type of info do you require him/her to provide you with that you would consider quality info?

Aloha & Happy Holidays
AlinOR

I'm just getting started.  This sounds like a good fee plan.  I'm going to use it.

Offline SD Newbie

Re:When to pay a bird dog
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2004, 12:10:54 am »
Hi all,
I posed this question on a different topic, but its still relevant...

When is this discussed?  Does the bird dog state their desired fee for each lead or assignment during initial conversation with an investor who has stated that they are always looking for bird dogs?  Is there an average?
Do investors usually try to set their fees for leads or contract assignments?

As you can tell by my name, i am new to this and starting in the new year I'll be hitting the ground running with this and I just want to be sure of how this part works...

SD Newbie
The "SD Newbie"

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines