We apologize, but the forums are closed for new posts. Click Here To Join The Unemployables Facebook Group

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2021, 05:57:34 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2021, 05:57:34 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Author Topic: Rent My Good Credit.com (Must See)  (Read 17970 times)

Offline Hopper

Re:Rent My Good Credit.com (Must See)
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2005, 04:18:02 pm »
That is the kind of things I am talking about. The first question when someone pulls your credit should always be "will this count as one inquiry on my credit". I hate to see people go through this when the information is available if they just ask.

Offline arnitaj77

« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2005, 10:31:04 pm »
It looks to me that sofreeinc is an affiliate of rentmycredit.com and is promoting this website for selfish gain.  

Shame on you.  This forum is for actually helping others, not promoting illegal practices that will in the end only hinder one from making progress.  

For everyone else,  the creditboards offer useful information on getting your credit back in order.  I read the forum often and have used a lot of the information with good results.

Offline sofreeinc

• Sofree Properties
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2005, 04:53:23 pm »
It looks to me that sofreeinc is an affiliate of rentmycredit.com and is promoting this website for selfish gain.  

Shame on you.  This forum is for actually helping others, not promoting illegal practices that will in the end only hinder one from making progress.  

For everyone else,  the creditboards offer useful information on getting your credit back in order.  I read the forum often and have used a lot of the information with good results.

I must say that i am a real estate investor as well as an affiliate of this program. Although i have used this program myself. When i was rebuilding my credit after paying off delinquencies. I couldnt get credit anywhere. I found out about this program from another investor and immediatly signed up. In 3 months my credit score had been increased significantly. When i went to refinance my next property after rehabbing it. I had no problems at all. So you see the reason i even posted this service on this board in the first place was to make you aware of a service that could significantly help your business and overall increase your bottom line. If you are generally pessimistic because of the mis-dealings that many other investors have committed in the past, that fine. Although you dont have to accuse me of being a scammer.

Like i said it worked for me. If you dont want to use or learn more about the service do so without trying to destroy my character.

I appreciate everyone who even took the time to read the post and wish you all the best of success in your real estate ventures.

P.S The reason why i am even an affiliate is because once you become an affiliate and sign up for the service you get a 50% discount. I actually dont have time to sit on the internet and try to promote this service for profit. Why, when i have $5-50k deals in the pipline from wholesaling to rehabbing. You so affraid of being scammed that you miss an opportunity that could possibly work for you.

F.E.A.R (False Evidence Appearing Real)
« Last Edit: August 24, 2005, 04:57:41 pm by sofreeinc »

Offline arnitaj77

« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2005, 06:59:20 pm »
Thats great!

Although this service is for those who dont have the money to pay off all their collections if any. RentMyGoodCredit.com will show you how to start a brand new credit file as i have done without paying anything off. If you have the money and dont mind paying, by all means do what you need to. Although many people either dont have credit, or have seriously damage credit. If they had the money to pay then they wouldnt have bad credit. Those who have no credit and need to establish credit we know how hard it can be to get credit. This is where www.RentMyGoodCredit.com comes in for they will co-sign on new lines of credit with you.

You will only pay one fee per month but you will get up to 9 lines of credit which will all be paid off in six months. This will generate a very good score for those who are establishing new credit. I started a new credit file and signed up for the cheapest program they offer and in only 3 months a score was generated at 685.

Now what seems easier???

Not afraid of being scammed.  As you can see,  I am too smart for that.  However,  I do not knowingly commit or promote illegal activities.  And advising someone to start a new credit file is illegal.  

This site that you are an affiliate of does promote such activity and according to your previous post you have participated.  For those without credit and those wishing to establish business credit the legal way this "may" work for them.   I advise that everyone make sure that you do your "due dillegence".  The penalty for commiting such a crime is too weighty.  But then there are those who probably think they will never get caught.

I do not wish to destroy your character.  If anything it is not what I said that would destroy your character it is what YOU DID NOT SAY, that would. Sofreeinc, I will willingly read and put to use any advice that you put on this forum as long as it is not illegal.

Offline sofreeinc

• Sofree Properties
« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2005, 07:14:18 pm »
Not afraid of being scammed.  As you can see,  I am too smart for that.  However,  I do not knowingly commit or promote illegal activities.  And advising someone to start a new credit file is illegal.  

This site that you are an affiliate of does promote such activity and according to your previous post you have participated.  For those without credit and those wishing to establish business credit the legal way this "may" work for them.   I advise that everyone make sure that you do your "due dillegence".  The penalty for commiting such a crime is too weighty.  But then there are those who probably think they will never get caught.

I do not wish to destroy your character.  If anything it is not what I said that would destroy your character it is what YOU DID NOT SAY, that would. Sofreeinc, I will willingly read and put to use any advice that you put on this forum as long as it is not illegal.

All i can say is the methods used to help one acquire a new credit file are not illegal. The co-signing on loans for those who cant get credit is not illegal as well. I see that many of you did not read the information in its entirety or even sign up to get detailed information sent to you about the procedure. But it doesnt matter anyway. Just keep doing what works for you.

Offline Sandra Rostek

« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2005, 08:17:01 pm »
I've had clients that started a new credit file by changing their SS#.  There are reasons for which you can make this request...like religious : a 666 in the original SS# and other reasons like it.  It doesn't work very well though, and can bite you in the end.  If there are any items that are liens or judgements, they'll just show up in a judgement search that's required as part of your title binder prior to closing, at which point, you have no contingency protection, and you'll lose your downpayment if you can't close.  A possible lawsuit for damages may follow.  You may not get that far though since the credit reports I run pick up the changed SS# based on name/address.  Even if it does work, keep in mind that conventional mortgage programs generally require 3 to 5 tradelines that are older than 12 months, so you won't be doing much of anything for a while.  Do the credit repair yourself and negotiate collections for less than the full balance with the promise of deletion.  Get it in writing before you pay too!  Good luck!
Sandra Rostek
Senior Account Executive, Ivy Mortgage
Mark Rostek
Senior Loan Officer, Ivy Mortgage
973-951-3340

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines