forgot website with addresses

At the end of last year I was investigating Tax sales.

At the time, I had the website that listed the properties for sale (publicans.com), the website that listed the tax information (county tax assessor collector), and the website that showed the address and street layout of the property (based on the cuase number from publicans).

My PC crashed a few months ago and I lost the website that could look up the cause number and display the street adress, map and details (# bedrooms, bath, etc.)

Does anyone have that address? It is for Bexar county, by the way. It may include other counties, I only looked up my own county.

Thanks,
Mike Piper

IF YOU WANT A SITE TO FIND THE VALUE YOU CAN GO TO:
http://www.txcountydata.com
SOMETIMES THIS SITE CAN BE A LITTLE QUIRKY THE SMALLER COUNTIES USE IT BECAUSE THEY DON’T HAVE THIER OWN WEBSITE DATABASES

BEXAR COUNTY APPRAISAL DISTRICT IS WWW.BCAD.ORG
HARRIS COUNTY APPRAISAL DISTRICT IS WWW.HCAD.ORG.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU.

TAMMY

Thank you SO much!!! The BCAD site was the one I was looking for. I could not remember it for the life of me. I am documenting and keeping a hard copy this time.

Another question for anyone with experience with Tax sales:

On the average house (in the $60k to $150K value range) what does the average bid go up to?

Now I know the condition of the property, location, starting bid and many other factors make this hard to pin down, but what I am looking for is a ballpark number so I can make sure I have reasonable funds BEFORE I start bidding on a property. I am looking for a number to shoot for, rather than a hard number.