We apologize, but the forums are closed for new posts. Click Here To Join The Unemployables Facebook Group

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 05, 2021, 02:33:44 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 05, 2021, 02:33:44 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Author Topic: assemb. the RE "team" as a wholesaler  (Read 1617 times)

Offline Immy

assemb. the RE "team" as a wholesaler
« on: July 21, 2005, 08:33:57 am »
I'm starting to birddog to get my feet wet - my next step. . . looking down the line. . . is to assemble the RE team I'll need as a wholesaler/investor consisting of :  money sources, general contractors (I'll be starting out using those as I have no rehab experience), home inspectors, accountant/tax advisor, real estate attorney, and real estate agents.  I want to develop a business plan to present to potential money lenders/investors.

Does anyone have any advice as to how to go about doing this?  I have an email in to my local REI club contact person but have not heard from him yet.  I don't want to put the cart before the horse - as excited as I am to get going NOW, I want to have the above in place before looking for properties.  Does this make sense?

Lastly, should I go ahead an incorporate myself from the get go?  I want to have business cards, flyers, a website, possible bandit signs, advertising in the paper, car decals, etc.   I am not opposed to putting in a minimal investment out of my current lean savings to get all this together. As for incorporation - is anyone incorporated in Delaware or Nevada that does not live there for RE wholesaler purposes?  I have heard there are advantages to this.  I am based in Maryland.

Sorry if these questions are redudant, but I"m hoping that someone out there can give me what they think is the best place to start.

Thank you!

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines