We apologize, but the forums are closed for new posts. Click Here To Join The Unemployables Facebook Group

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 19, 2021, 04:28:21 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 19, 2021, 04:28:21 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Author Topic: Cares act mortgage forbearance and refinancing  (Read 465 times)

Offline harshadgowda

Cares act mortgage forbearance and refinancing
« on: July 24, 2020, 12:13:40 am »
My parents interest rate is 6% and they have 13 years left on their 30 yr loan. They are paying $2,600+ per month. They have a Freddie mac loan. They are looking to refinance the loan in the future and I am looking into the mortgage forbearance from the cares act.

Based off this information can anyone tell me what they would do if they were in this situation.

The $32,000 would be spent to prevent me from having to take out student loans, maybe invested in index funds, or my parents would fund the remodel once I get an FHA loan on a house next year

Im only 19 so please dumb down the comments, thank you. And im not sure if this is considered real estate investing, but I dont know where else to go.

« Last Edit: July 24, 2020, 09:40:08 am by Mdhaas »

Offline javipa

• Profitable Investing Strategies
Re: Cares act mortgage forbearance and refinancing
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2020, 11:54:01 am »
My parents interest rate is 6% and they have 13 years left on their 30 yr loan. They are paying $2,600+ per month. They have a Freddie mac loan. They are looking to refinance the loan in the future and I am looking into the mortgage forbearance from the cares act.

Based off this information can anyone tell me what they would do if they were in this situation.

The $32,000 would be spent to prevent me from having to take out student loans, maybe invested in index funds, or my parents would fund the remodel once I get an FHA loan on a house next year

Im only 19 so please dumb down the comments, thank you. And im not sure if this is considered real estate investing, but I don't know where else to go.

This post makes no sense.
"149 Ways (Plus One) To Find Motivated Sellers..!"  -Free Report-
>>> Click: http://sub2marketdomination.com/how-to-find-motivated-sellers-2/

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines