Bird Dog And Property View Assistant

Do you not have time to check out these properties yourself? Are you trying to provide a visual for buyers? Maybe you are not comfortable being on camera. I enjoy viewing properties. I love it actually! Finding a property for a buyer is always a gratifying experience for us all. I only will take on one Investor at a time.

Have a Successful Day!

Category Of: This Cannot Be Real :anon

Imagine never having to visit a property, and still not buying it, and having all that done for you.

Hi, my name’s Mel.

Are you such a boob that you first look at every property you want to buy, instead of getting a contract on it first, and then looking at it?

If so, I can save you the time actually wasted looking at deals that will go nowhere, by looking at them for you. And I only want a measely fifteen thousand dollars up front for the privilege.

And in the unlikely event that you close on a deal that I took pictures of in advance, you’ll just owe me the standard bird-dog and inspection fee of five thousand dollars, on top of the fifteen grand you already spent having me look at your dead-end properties in the first place. Such a deal.

So, call Mel at 1-877-IMA-BOOB today!
:beer

Haha I was trying hard not to ridicule this post and glad I let you do it. So if I hired this person for a year and paid her 15 Grand a month, how much is that? A little shy of 200 frikin grand. Maybe it’s a joke. Has to be a joke.

Damn maybe I should just look at houses for people if you get 15k a pop lol. :deal

I would be interested in that job too!!! Lol

greetings

how are you doing today? although this post’s may be a. little dated. I am interested in acquiring the services of a bird dog in the Los Angeles area if you are located in the area. please contact me so we can speak on tems

Mel, your comment “Are you such a boob that you first look at every property you want to buy, instead of getting a contract on it first, and then looking at it?”

Really? lol!