Help me get creative to close this probate deal!!

I’m working with a court appointed fiduciary on a probate deal. We agreed on a price of 70k but her lawyer says she can’t take less than the appraised value, he is going off the auditors site that lists it at 151k. How can I get around this?

Lol you can’t or other would be real estate fraud. Now if they sold it to someone for less sure but the executor of estate can’t. That’s law 101 pretty much everywhere.

You have to present your case to the judge, and justify the price you’ve agreed to pay. The executrix must agree in principal, in advance, and in front of the judge.

Otherwise, if the court appointed executrix is agreeing to the price, but her attorney is saying, ‘no,’ it’s likely the executrix is a moron; is using the good cop, bad cop negotiation on you; or otherwise kicking you around like a blind quadriplegic orphan child …or something.

So, suggest to the executrix getting permission from a judge to buy/sell at the price you offered, and see if she’s willing. If not, again, you’ll just have to pass. Meantime whose interests is she protecting? Are the proceeds going to the state, or to a family with no written will? Or what?

You can file a case against it as its real estate fraud. i think you should appoint a lawyer and consult for the same.