struggling

My Name is Jason. I am new to the real estate game, more specifically wholesaling. I just want to know is there anyway to find seller info that i current. I can find the tax info but its only good for the previous year and it doesnt include phone numbers. If anyone could help or advise me in any way id greatly appreciate it. :help

I tapped into a valuable source of info, my Title company, North American, runs all my addresses and sends me a detailed Title report.
It has all the info you cud ever want except the sellers current address and phone number & blood type.
I just called them up and asked them to run a few addresses for me, they asked who I was and what was I going to do with the info, they now send me an eternal supply of the info I need to make some half way intelligent evaluations on the property.
I used to save all these reports, but now if I got a hit I will just run that address again.
It takes some kahonas to do this, You need to be a little bit crazy and desperate. I told them who I was and that I had done a few deals thru your title company and I will be doing more. I lied.
If your really crazy and desperate, you can put a for sale sign on the property w ur number, when the owner calls and if you can somehow calm him down, You might get lucky. This one investor writes a hand written note saying they want to buy somethin you left on the property. The neighbors will sometimes give you more info and all the dirt you can stand.
One neighbor told me the owner is always at that house on the corner drinking, she pointed out his car.
Finding the owner is one of the most difficult of challenges a wholesaler faces.
But if it was easy…

Partner with an agent. I assume you are new and eventually want to graduate to flipping houses ? (That is where the money is).

Not exactly sure what your asking, but if you’re just trying to find seller info, the best way to to use a skip tracing service. There are a lot of them out there, but only a few really good ones. TLO is probably the best, but you’ll never get approved. Google skip tracing or search in some of the bigger wholesaling facebook groups. There are people that will run bulk searches for you.

Hi @realty_dreams

What I’ve done is use that tax info to see if they’re mailing address is somewhere else and mail to them first. Then if I get the mail returned, I’ll just use white pages or just google their name to find family members and send to them. If that still fails, I’ll knock on neighbors doors and tell them I want to buy that ugly vacant house and fix it up. I got their phone number that way and met them at the house and made 7k off that deal.

I’m sure there are better/more efficient ways to do this but this is my method.

DON’T QUIT!!!

Just wondering. We buy houses in cash and are flipping houses consistently now. But I started doing wholesaling. Having said this I never needed to look for a seller’s info.
Why do you need it?