God I love pissing agents off on Bigger Pockets.

I try to help starting out wholesalers over there with what I learned. Almost every wholesaling thread is bombarded by agents telling the noobs they will go to jail and what they are doing is illegal. I can’t help but ruffle there feathers. Well happy new year!!!

Ha ha!

I gave up on that site almost ten years ago. Too many crappy attitudes and egotistical Luddites for me.

Do you know the difference between a realtor and a catfish?
Well, one is a slimy bottom feeder and the other is a fish.

Do you know how to drive a realtor crazy?
Put a coin in a round room and tell him there is a quarter in the corner.

How many realtors does it take to screw in a light bulb?
It takes 2, but the real question is, how did they get in there?.

Lol well not much has changed! Bunch of realtors claiming to be making 6 figures yet have time to troll a forum all day. It’s sad really how much bad advice they give to people starting out.

What’s the difference between a real estate agent and an accountant? The accountant knows he is boring.

Do you know how to save a drowning real estate agent? Take your foot off their head.

What’s the difference between the male sperm and an real estate agent? The sperm has a 1 in 250,000 chance of becoming human.

Haha, I’ve done 3 profitable deals with realtors. I have several realtors now sending me overpriced stuff, I’m making low offers, sometimes I get lucky.

Detest the site. They’re just about shoving their products and services down your throat.

Spot on and it’s mainly driven to low iq realtors. I mean I listened to there podcasts and was like what… That’s terrible information. I’ve been busy but I should go ruffle there feathers again lol.

My dislike of realtors started back in1980. I was renting a nice 2/1, and old house but it was nice, had the big yards and fruit trees, the street all had these huge shade trees, a peaceful serene atmosphere, even nice neighbors.
The owner decided to sell the property and told me the realtors wud call and make appointments, wrong.
These people had their noses up in the air and talked down to me like I was petrified poop.
And obnoxious and rude. I had never met a realtor b4, but the dozen or so that came to show my house wud just show up with their clients, I wud deny them entrance and told them to make an appointment.
It got worse, once I started wholesaling I lost several deals cuz these aholes wud tell the seller what I was doing was illegal.
It may be because there is 73 billion realtors in California alone, these people are like ravenous dogs fighting over their pittance of 3%
I cud go on and on about my dealings with them, but I have a better mindset and attitude now, I still dislike realtors, but I don’t waste time thinking bout them.
It’s interesting, my bird dog wanted ads I get many realtors calling, can you imagine having to pay all these monthly fees to the broker and to have MLS access and not doing any deals because there are 30 realtors in ur office and you hate them all?

The problem is that it takes all of 4 weekends to be a realtor. Because of that you get many jack asses thinking they are going to be on million dollar listings. It also amazes me how I have to explain to people that you don’t have to use a brokerage to transfer a title in real estate. Like everyone knows they can sell their own can but not real estate.

They also got more strick on their policy.

Their site is not what it uset to be. Policy are strict and it’s turned into a sale’s pitch.

hi

Sometimes you just need to edumacate the Realturds.

:biggrin :biggrin
I see that all the time, don’t get on that site too much any more.

you are referring to bitter agents.