That House your selling is Haunted.

I was happily minding my own business one Saturday afternoon when I get a txt from some person saying the house I’m selling is haunted.
I replied, “Oh really, which one? The house the tree fell on it. Look under the tree and in the window. I looked over the photo and try as I cud, I couldn’t see anything. Then he/she tells me I have to know what I’m looking for.
I assume this txter was a female cuz this is the kind of stuff they get into more than manly men. Then the txter says it’s an older Hispanic couple.
I suggested the txter get a job and not bother me with this bs. then txter claims to be an attorney but is trained in the metaphysical stuff.
I still wonder why this hack was bothering me, was it a ploy to get hired to exorcize the demon? I informed the person that the house was sold, and for fun I told her about the reptile insect looking 16” alien mummies discovered in Peru last year near the Nazca lines. I told her the human race was cloned from earlier hominoids and aliens to work the mines and build the megalithic stone structures. I must have wasted an hour txting back and forth. But it was fun.

Check the new real estate success story to see the photo, see if you can find a ghost.
Also check out Peru Mummies on You tube. They found a half dozen of them, scientists are freaking out saying their hoaxes, without even looking at them, but they been x-rayed and cat scanned, they seem to be real with skeletons and 3 fingers and 3 toes. They walked upright, dated at several thousand years. I’m freaking out.

You write and say, yeah, I know. I got extra money for it because it comes with its own ghost.

Seriously, that was a very odd contact. I suspect the person is full on crazy, so best to steer clear of them.

Hi,

Thank you for your recent purchase from Ghost Flippers . com where only the finest saber rattling, door slamming and window shaking ghosts will do. We feature only the best most talented ghosts at the very best prices!

Come on down to Ghost Flippers for the very best ghosts around!

GR

Seller must disclose to buyer any issues effecting property value. Also fair housing laws dictate you can not discriminate against ghostly entities from inhabiting the property unless they become unruly and scaring the dog & livestock.
However a legal eviction is not valid, and a catholic priest will be required to exorcise the demon creatures.
Another method of removal is to get an old skinny okie with a straw hat & coveralls holding 2 angry rabid possums while high on moonshine and dancing to a frenzied fiddle on exactly midnight on the third night of a full moon.
This method is not scientifically documented but worked great according to testimonials of uncle Jed and his wife & cousin Henrietta.