Time to kick it into gear!

Just got some cash to spend so it’s time to get my first serious campaign going!

100 bandit signs
1200 absentee
200 tax sale addresses

Is it too much for a noob? Probably but you only learn to swim in the deep end of the pool! :shocked

The secret to this business is marketing. Hopefully you’ll get a win before you burn through your current marketing budget.

Work to increase your marketing budget as fast as you can, until it translates into a critical mass of conversions. Critical mass is defined by you.

Your marketing should not be considered a ‘campaign’, but something you do until you retire a rich man. Otherwise, it’s like turning off the source of your income.

As an aside, you’ll get better at closing deals as time passes, but be sure to track the average cost per conversion, so you can more accurately scale up your marketing …and know what to expect.

For example, you might find that you’ve spent six thousand dollars in overall marketing to get one deal. However, you also find that your conversion came from direct marketing. And maybe you spent thirty-five hundred in direct mail costs to get that conversion. Now you know that for every thirty-five hundred dollars you spend on average, you’ll close on a deal. (This is a rather low-conversion quote, and your actual conversion rate should be significantly higher, but…) You’ve got actionable information to help you plan and move up the mountain.

FWIW

I like Dmccright’s plan and it gives me some motivation to step it up.
I get so lazy and in these depression funks. I’ve recently pulled out my motivation and self improvement MP3’s.
I’ve been sending out tons of post cards lately, but the first half of this year my actions and efforts were pitiful.
Let’s get on track and make 2018 a stellar year.

Thanks for the info. I’m coming from a background in restaurants and I truly do understand what you are saying. At this point I have to see what works and doesn’t. No matter what I’m going to keep grinding till I get it right. I refuse to give up till I’m successful.

Your stories are what gave me the motivation. The good, bad, and the Ugly but God when you can make 15k on one deal why the hell not try. The market is super hot where I’m at so CL is a freaking gold mine. If I can not screw up the seller side I will get it sold.

Rise and grind. My custom paper and envelopes should be here today and I’m perfecting my letters. I will be designing a custom signature to add. After my mailing campaign is in full swing it’s onto Craigslist and bandit signs. :deal