Investor Friendly Agents
Make It Easy To Be Found
Click Here Now!

--------------------------
Hard Money Lenders
You Need To Be Listed
Click Here Now!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 20, 2020, 06:51:57 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Free Monthly Update
Name:
Email:
Investor Friendly Agents
Make It Easy To Be Found
Click Here Now!

--------------------------
Hard Money Lenders
You Need To Be Listed
Click Here Now!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 20, 2020, 06:51:57 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Free Monthly Update
Name:
Email:
Click Here to Register for the Discussion Forums

Author Topic: Creating a blog to generate website traffic  (Read 15481 times)

Offline Segun V.

• Hotels.ng
Re: Creating a blog to generate website traffic
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2018, 09:22:31 pm »
Judging by the date of this post it's been a while, I'm curious to know how the blogging strategy went?

« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 09:27:06 pm by Segun V. »
Your travel guide to the world.
http://hotels.ng

Offline heartlandbuyshouses

• My Seller Site
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2019, 03:28:24 am »
There is a SEO strategy called Web 2.0. It is where you create/post blog and articles from blog websites/content creating websites and add a link to your website. This will increase search rankings and eventually, increase traffic.
Don Wede
Heartland Funding Inc.
www.heartlandbuyshouses.com

Offline Ellen Dempsey

« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2019, 05:37:24 am »
Do you have any results? It's interesting to hear more from your experience

Offline imranabdul

• Propertyadvisor
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2019, 01:30:08 am »
Yes Relevant blogs with good content will definitively give traffic to your website, I have practically seen it and it work out very well, internal linking from your blog to business pages will give you best outputs

Offline JLR Homebuyers

• JLR Homebuyers
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2019, 09:44:49 am »
I agree with Earl as well.

I do SEO for a living and one of the common misconceptions that most folks make is they think...

It's Simply Slapping an Investor Carrot Site, Squarespace, Wordpress, or Blogger Page Up and Write a Handful of Words and it will Magically Start Ranking In Google...

This is really a fantasy, and I'm Sorry If I'm Bursting Your Bubble Here But It's True

The Truth Is, There's A Whole Industry Built Around This...

There are companies out there charging $4k, $5k $10k a month for services that do exactly what you are talking about. They are writing targeted content, with videos, audio, 2000+ words with specific key words, aimed at answering questions of home sellers and are seeking to rank at the TOP of google each time.

And if you don't rank on page 1 of google you are likely to NEVER see any traffic at all from that post.

If you treat SEO and marketing like your real estate career then you will get similar results.

• Never take a course or program and hope to "learn everything you need to know" out of a book, and you will likely give up the first year.
  • Join an over priced program and wish for success, you are likely to go bankrupt.
  • Put in the actual work to learn the craft or pay someone who knows how to do it, you are likely to see some success.

The best place to start

Learn sales and marketing first.
Apply some of the strategies you learn each month towards generating business and consistently follow up with leads and you will start to make progress.

To put it in perspective

If you get 1 lead a day for 30 days, you have 30 leads. If you close at just 10% (1 out of 10) you will have 1 deal a month. If a deal is worth between $5,000 and $30,000, you are looking at $5,000 to $30,000 a month.

If you get 1 leads a day for 30 days, you have 30 leads. And instead you close at 20% you will have 6 deals. If a deal is worth between $5,000 and $30,000, you are looking at $30,000 to $180,000 a month.

You can start to see the pattern right? It's about converting leads into customers or deals, and get better at that FIRST, then start to expand.

Get better at closing and start finding ways to generate leads. Then you can afford to PAY for someone else to learn how to build you a bigger and faster way to get leads, but don't waste your time learning stuff you don't need.

Hire some college kid who geeks out over the computer to this stuff and let them build you a lead generation machine that gets you deals.

You should learn to CLOSE[/size]

Hope that Helps
-Kris with JLR Homebuyers -

Offline smathena

• Mathena Properties
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2019, 04:45:26 pm »
Creating a website for leads is a great option, but getting the traffic through SEO takes quite a long time in order to rank for the specific keywords.  You can certainly do this all by yourself with time, but if you do have some budget and want a real head start, check out carrot.com.  They have a lot of the technical stuff taken care of on the back end.

Offline webuyhousesct

• We Buy Houses in Connecticut
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2019, 12:00:08 pm »
So I created a blog to see if I could rank the blog and get some traffic to my main website. Has anyone else tried this method? If so, what did you do that made that work? I'm trying to rank my site, but I don't know some good backlinks to get etc. Anyone have a good idea of ranking a blog like this to get traffic going to my main site?? I would love feedback.

Google Backlinko if you want some good SEO tips.

Jay

Offline cashhousebuyergta

• Cash House Buyer GTA
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2019, 03:03:43 pm »
Would have to agree that creating a blog is a good long term strategy for SEO. For the short term, one alternative is creating a guest post on someone else's blog. A more established blog will actually provide a more quality back link as the website has more "power".

Offline heartlandbuyshouses

• My Seller Site
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2019, 02:42:52 am »
Try using a Private Blog Network(PBN). It is used to build links to your money website(s) for the purpose of ranking higher in the Google search engine. The idea of a private blog network is that the websites appear unrelated to each other, therefore natural links, as opposed to someone linking to their own website from their other websites.
Don Wede
Heartland Funding Inc.
www.heartlandbuyshouses.com

Offline HBRColorado

• HBR Colorado
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2019, 12:01:52 pm »
Build a social syndication network around your blog so when you post on your main real estate website's blog each post gets syndicated out to a large network of social sites such as: wordpress, weebly, evernote, pocket, delicious, tumblr, google drive, and more.

Create a google site linking back to your main website's blog and then build backlinks to the google site.

Offline webuyhousesct

« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2019, 12:13:32 pm »
...but I don't know some good backlinks to get etc.
If you're looking to find content relevant backlinks one place you might start is seeing where your competitors are getting them from with a free backlink checker like backlink watch or ahrefs.

Offline LucasSimpsonFKSE

« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2020, 09:01:58 am »
I am the administrator of one website about real estate and I want to know if it is fine if I hire an SEO company to get more orders? I have a lot of places to sell on my website and I really need to advertise them. I have a website that is made with WordPress, I have bought the theme form https://stylemixthemes.com/homepress/ and I saw that it is really SEO friendly. I love how my website looks and how it works. It will be really nice if it would have more visitors each day. It is just the perfect theme and I need to advertise it more.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2020, 05:50:07 am by LucasSimpsonFKSE »

Offline SteveKay

• We buy houses New Orleans
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2020, 11:20:13 am »
I am the administrator of one website about real estate and I want to know if it is fine if I hire an SEO company to get more orders?

I am not sure I get the question? Of course it is fine to hire a SEO person. I am guessing you are asking if its worth it. If you can get top 3 rankings on a large volume of keywords that are relevant for you then the benefit will be there and last for a long time if you maintain it. It does take time to build authority so you need to be prepared to pay for it with no return in the short term.
New Orleans Investor
https://homebuyerlouisiana.com

Offline webuyhousesct

« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2020, 10:05:57 am »
I find blogging takes up a huge amount of time with not enough return, but maybe I'm doing it wrong.  If you want traffic in reality you have to make posts with good content daily.  If you have the time and energy, great.  I've gotten more attention with a simple website and a fill-in form.

Like some of the others said, I think social media is where its at right now, use all the available free resources you can.  With facebook you could even setup a chat bot like chat fuel to help do some of the legwork in getting leads.

Offline kbazazz

• Brilliant Day Homes
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2020, 09:35:31 am »
It may not be a good way to generate traffic. If done the right way could be used to help build authority in the field. I have seen quite a few people developing brands that they leverage to show expertise.

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines