We apologize, but the forums are closed for new posts. Click Here To Join The Unemployables Facebook Group

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 02, 2022, 10:55:48 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 02, 2022, 10:55:48 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Author Topic: A $12,500 House in California.  (Read 10648 times)

Offline Randoskie

Re: A $12,500 House in California.
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2017, 03:04:13 pm »
Its been a few weeks since my buyer Jake said he wud have funds wired to escrow the next morning. Then nothing. He wudnt respond to txts or emails or phone calls, the title girl was emailing wanting to know what was going on. I figured Jake was a flake.
I started running more ads. One buyer offered 25K I told him we got it for 28K. Hes supposed to go take another looksy this weekend.
It was frustrating, I thought about telling Jake the flake what I thought of his business practices leaving us hanging and yada yada.
But, it's a good thing I bit the bullet and kept my mouth zipped.
The title girl emails this morning that Jake has deposited funds into title, I'm going insane here. I was gona say I worked hard getting this deal going, but all I did was place a half dozen ads on Craig's List.
It's only 3 Grand, but that will keep the wheels greased for a few months.

Offline Randoskie

« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2017, 12:59:08 pm »
Just got the check for 3 Grand, seems like this deal took forever, it was over 2 maybe 3 months. I got some bigger deals going down. This don't get old, even these small deals keep the lights on and me grinning. Let's make some Frikin Money....

Rando

Offline Dmccright

« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2017, 08:56:59 am »
Positive outcome! Seemed you were taking it to the chin there for a bit.

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines