FDJake is back, the world did not end, and real estate is screaming!!!

Hi Folks,

It’s been a LONG TIME since I’ve posted here. (2012 I believe) In those days we were debating the end of civilization and the coming economic collapse (that never happened) :beer

I am happy to report that those dark years were the best I have ever had in this business.

As the real estate markets continues to heat up (approaching over heat territory in my area) I am slowly pulling back as prices rise and deals are harder to find. I still buy as many as I want to, just don’t need to grind anymore.

Hope everyone has taken advantage of the last 10 years of buying opportunity. My guess is your kids won’t believe what you paid for property during the “Great Recession.”

Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling!

Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes…

The dead rising from the grave!

Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together… mass hysteria!

Welcome back!!! :beer

Welcome back!

FDJake!!!
Wow man, welcome back!

You’re a legend. I’m so glad to hear from you again. I used to follow all your posts and till this day I tell people how you called the events we all faced during the recession, especially Ford stocks!
I haven’t used this site in years but I would love to hear more from you. Have you thought of starting a blog??

Looking forward to your posts!

Thanks for the kind words NJbird-dog.

I’m going to put something together as a resource for investors. I’d like to share some of the things that worked for me over the years. I’ve done well in life and have really enjoyed helping friends and family members learn how to set up their financial futures.

I’ll keep you and the other fine folks here updated!

as usual…over here using one of Fdjake’s many tips…to help secure an acquisition:

Part of recent offer I submitted…

[size=10pt]Seller not responsible for cleanout of property, (they can leave behind whatever they want).[/size]

-Mike

Ok if FDjake is coming back I am too! Unlike him (wish I had been as savvy as him in the past) I have been lost in Asia for quite some time but i’m back in the states and ready to get back into investing. So glad to see your back man!

My brother from another mother fdjake

Great to see you back RookieNYC. I always respect your views on investing!!

Same here my friend . I respect your skills as well. Where is Mike ? LOL

That’s funny!!! Probably eating 10 year old canned beans in his bomb shelter!!!

Hey! welcome back to the community! More power to us :smiley: