unethical buyers II - continued

Oh this is just wrong:
The so called “real estate investor” continues to talk to the owner and is trying to make a deal.
the buyer is emailing me with this great deal that he made with the owner, saying the owner will pay my fee, which he negotiated at $600. I flat out say NO, and tell him that I am the contract holder to purchase and I will not sell at his lowball price.
Then he emails me this “great idea”
Here’s an idea, would you be willing to finance the difference between 28K et 33K (5K) over 12-month at 5%? I have a deal i just close a few weeks back with this exact structure. If so, i will consider it.

What a joke !!!
I have asked for POF, and his title company but no reply on that.
Anyone deal with this: Marc Dagenais

Make sure you file the memorandum of interest against the property a.s.a.p. Then continue marketing the property, unless you have a written agreement with the current knucklehead that’s trying to go around you.

Meantime, it’s none of the seller’s business what you resell for, or how much money you make. Never mind the buyer’s trying to make it the seller’s business.

Just record the memorandum and wait. No matter what happens, the seller’s not gonna be able to do squat with his house, until he removes that lien. And you’ll do that for say, eight thousand dollars. Who knew?

I feel your pain.

BTW, this is called “Getting paid ‘not’ to buy.”

I’m embarrassed to say that I watch Judge Judy. But, the people reading skills I learn from watching these litigants go to battle are priceless. No acting here, real emotions at play.
These crazy people will lie right to her face and the crazy thing is, the lie is often times vastly different than what they wrote out and swore to on their frikin affidavit.
Judge Judy can be brutal, but she shows a lot of restraint, most of the time, occasionally she lets forth a barrage of a tongue lashing and character degradation.
The plaintiff and defendant often have completely opposite stories. And there is never a written contract.
These people are fighting over small amounts of money, imagine if the stakes are higher and your doing real estate deals with them.