The story of dapper dan!

Hi,

I was out a hunting today for rascally rabbits and I came around a crook in the creek and there was 16 unit's sitting there in pretty good shape, it looks like it's full as there were lots of horses and buggies and lot's of little ones! A man came out and said "I want to find a new owner and since I can I would even finance it 100% if you just paid your transfer costs" we'll this is a pretty darn good deal, almost as good as sitting around the camp fire chewing the fat while carving on a chunk of wood and drinking moon shine! 

I told the old man I might know someone back at the fort that would be interested, so he said “Well son ad a little something for you, like $35k and make sure you tell them if they’ve managed these new fangled multi things before and have experience I would get them financed for 100% all they gotta pay is about $11k for the recording lady”!

So I got back out of there after having a snort with the old feller and left back to the fort! F Troop was out chasing wild engines but I figure I will tell any man, woman, dog, cat or horse that with $46k in cash they could have this great 16 unit that makes about $1,600 every month in play money!

And he rode off into the sunset!

The end!!!

GR

Does dapper Dan have any kind of discernible accent? More importantly, what kind of sauce does he like on his barbecue?

Hi,

It's a discernible country twang and he like's Jack Daniels barbeque sauce! 

For a good time send smoke signals!

GR