What is it going to take for me to make it in wholesaling?

I’ve talked to quite a few people in the real world about it…

I even had a cab driver say that she tried it and obviously failed.

What is the difference between those that are successful and not?

Other than persistence, what’s it going to take?

I really want to be a huge wholesaler sending out 50,000 letters/month. Or perhaps I shouldn’t be excited over the “sending” part, I should be excited over the DEALS part.

Where to start…

It’s not “try” it’s “do.”

I mean, come on. You’ve talked to quite a few people in the “real world” about ‘it,’ and a cab driver said he “tried it” and obviously failed?

If you’re having so many misgivings about wholesaling, that you need to confirm it’s a bad idea with a cab driver, then wholesaling is not for you. That’s not a criticism. It’s just an observation.

Meantime the difference between those who are successful and those who are not, is that the ones who are successful, are also not asking losers what they think.

Aside from persistence, it’s gonna take everything. You either want this, or you don’t.

Never mind you won’t accept the feedback at face value you’re getting from those who are actually successful at what you say you want to do.

I really want to throw a used Tampon at someone right now.

Believe it or not, the cab driver brought it up independently of me.

I guess I’m all in at this point.

It can be done and I will do it.

I look forward to the day that my dad invests in the expansion of this.

What do you think about incorporating versus using my own name?

Haha, I dont have any used tampons but I got some used diapers from when Obama first got in office. They are really crusty.
Yea it’s crazy over here in my city, it seems dozens of new wholesalers are always starting. I know because of all the new bandit signs I see with phone numbers that I don’t recognize.
Some of them even call me and ask me what I’m looking for in properties. I offer to help them and then after a few months, I never hear from them again.
I cud of easily been one of those quitters, imagine looking at hundreds of properties and making hundreds of offers and going extended periods with no deals. It can be seriously depressing.
What kept me going? Good ol desperation. I didn’t have any other options, Once you do a deal or 2 and make more on one deal that you used to make in 6 months of working some low life job, you know it works.

And yea it’s not a good idea to ask others what they think, my own brother told me it wasn’t possible to make money in Real Estate in this economy. Luckily I knew he was wrong. I once told a girl that I purchased a book on how to make money in RE with no money and no credit. She says “Oh that’s a scam” I told her, oh no, I’ve done it. She then says "well just because you’ve done it once don’t mean you can do it again. I told her I’ve done it many times and I just made 12 Grand last week. She rolled her eyes and changed the subject. I’m sure she thought I was lying.

So to sum it up, you need to be desperate, focused, willing to learn salesmanship, get negotiation skills and get an education, develop the right mind set of never quitting.

I’ll make it happen.

Letters looking ready to go out on Tuesday at this point.