We apologize, but the forums are closed for new posts. Click Here To Join The Unemployables Facebook Group

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 27, 2021, 09:20:18 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 27, 2021, 09:20:18 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Author Topic: Second Bubble Burst  (Read 28970 times)

Offline All-Ears

Re: Second Bubble Burst
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2016, 11:23:16 am »
Because when millions of Americans lose their jobs the truth is ultra depressing.

None of you experienced much hard ship from The Great Recession but others did. I did.

You baby boomer bozo Clowns. Go adjust your beach ball bellies and shine up your clown shoe.

EARS, YOU ARE FULL OF CRAP.

I DID NOT HAVE SHOES TO SHINE...WENT BARE FOOTED IN SUMMER AND IF LUCKY GOT SOMETHING FOR THE WINTER....MOST LIKELY A HAND-ME-DOWN.

I AM 85 WENT THROUGH THE ":GREAT DEPRESSION" OF 1932...GOT MY FIRST JOB FOR $0.11...YEP ELEVEN CENTES AN HOUR AND WAS DAMN GLAD TO GET THAT.

SO DO NOT WHINE WITH ME ABOUT YOUR  SITUATION .......YOU VOTED FOR HIM....I DID NOT.

If the Great Depression was not easy for you, why would the Great Recession be easy for me? I was in my early 20's when the economic collapse began and I had zero clue it was going to happen. It wrecked me. You guys were ultra big tough and strong and resilient, I definately was not. The Great Recession wrecked me. If that is too much for you to handle then go **** yourself. Why would my terrible experience from the first bubble burst (without rosey colored glasses) tick you off so much?

About voting. I did not vote for anybody. Saying "YOU VOTED FOR HIM", where the heck does that come from? No I did not vote for him you ding a ling. I do not even watch TV, you buffoon. It is a scientific fact that your vote for president does not count. Look it up. The whole thing is designed for ding a lings like you to buy into the whole soap opera and pit Americans against eachother, weakening people more. Your vote for president does not count. No matter how much mud you throw you still have no control over it. I willtell you how the soap opera was pre-written. First we have a black president, Obama, then they have a female president, Hillary, and next they will have a gay president. You cant see that far into the future and see you are being duped?

About baby boomers. This is all I see all day every day. It is the most maddening thing. After reading the book Jay recommended, The Millionaire Next Door, all I see are baby boomers with millions of dollars and the vast majority of them have lived lives doing all the things that book says are not millionaire traits. It is a total fact that baby boomers have committed generational theft. The country was in perfect shape when they got it and it is now in shambles. Its the truth.

More about The Millionaire Next Door. People like Jay had parents who were doing all the things to generate wealth and following the principles of wealth. A big one is being frugal. Sure he had all the property portfolios handed to him for nothings day, but he came from a background of parents doing the rights things economically with rentals. However. The vast majority of baby boomers did not have to do that. They are just living on ponzi schemes that successive generations are paying off for them. Social security, incredible pension plans, medicaid. Its not normal how they did not follow the characteristics in the Millionaire Next Door, and wound up on top. I know every baby boomer will light up like a venomous flame thrower hearing that, because it is the truth. Dont like it, go **** yourself. Its free speech. Its an unmoderated online forum too.

admittedly I have a mountain of anamosity towards the baby boomer generation. Id like not to.

About calling me a girl. This is the only time in my life people have said that me. It just does not happen in real life. About Jays "Now go vite for Hillary" mud slinging. Who the **** do you think you are? Ive stated above that I do not vote. I certainly would never vote for Hillary.

I stopped watching TV during the first Obama campaign it sickened me so much.

We live in some scary times. The future is not looking so bright for many native born Americans. Im going to come out on top somehow.

That is just about the first bubble from 2007.

My take on the second bubble burst will be too much for baby boomers here to handle reading so I will not even state my opinion here.

Offline Randoskie

« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2016, 12:05:05 pm »
Haha, now your getting comical, we are laughing at you Ears. I gave you an opportunity to climb out of your poor little me situation. All you have to do is stop whining like a child, get the book that I used to change my life, and what do you do? Nothing. Just whine some more. It's really pitiful, but funny also.
A grown man acting like a little girl, unwilling to do what it takes to be successful.
What is your excuse? Why wont you accept my gift of a free book that I used to change my financial life?
Why do you persist in being a whiny coward, yea coward, cuz it takes guts to read a book and take action and change your life.
At least redstar has the guts to take action.
So you gonna whine some more, insult us some more, complain and act like a stupid kid?
Or get the book, read it and become successful?
If your not going to try, then go back to bothering your family and others that are probably avoiding you because of your downer attitude.
Good luck.
Rando

Offline All-Ears

« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2016, 12:17:02 pm »
Rando,

Because I have probably already read and applied the ebook you are mentioning.

Offline Randoskie

« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2016, 12:24:15 pm »
OK, then what is your excuse? Why wud it work for me an old unemployed construction worker that never graduated from HS and not for you?
You going to complain and whine and insult us some more? Let's hear why it wont work for you?
We are all waiting.

Offline All-Ears

« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2016, 12:27:01 pm »
Haha,

Lets change the topic,

Rando what is your rendition of the Second Bubble Burst?

How will this one play out?

Offline All-Ears

« Reply #35 on: October 22, 2016, 12:30:46 pm »
Also I am not doing too shabby with advancing my knowledge and taking action.

The past moneth of me being at this forum I have done a ton going in the right direction

Its only a matter of time before I complete a real estate deal and make some money

Offline Randoskie

« Reply #36 on: October 22, 2016, 12:52:16 pm »
Your advancing your knowledge & taking action?
What have you learned? And what action are you taking?
Why Change the subject?
Give us the rundown on Mr all ears, the angry guy with the bad attitude.
When you were a child were you ridiculed and told you wud never amount to anything and always be a loser?
Did your first love run off with your best friend?
What makes all ears so intent on not being a happy fun guy that will succeed?
What horrible events took place that makes you so depressing?
Please tell us, maybe it will be a learning lesson, things for us to avoid.

Offline javipa

• Profitable Investing Strategies
« Reply #37 on: October 22, 2016, 12:55:13 pm »

About Jays "Now go vote for Hillary" mud slinging. Who the **** do you think you are?

This isn't a quote from me. 

I did call you a girl, because of your previous (and continued) incessant bitching and complaining about your circumstances, and justifications for failure, if not why you can't succeed as easily as someone else.

As far as being handed my parent's properties,  I never said that.  My mom is still alive.  When she dies then we'll see what's left.  However, her portfolio is not my portfolio, and I wasn't handed squat in the meantime.  What I received was management experience, and I've taken that and done well with it.  Anything else, I had to learn and do on the job, and on my own.

But you can continue wallowing in self-pity, envy, jealousy, anger and all sorts of emotionally dis-empowering dysfunctions if you wish.   It's no skin off my nose.  However, those are the kinds of sellers I like dealing with, because they have no faith in themselves, see no options; assume circumstances won't change; and are so short-sighted that it takes very little negotiation to equity-strip them like two-dollar prostitutes.  Yay for losers.
"149 Ways (Plus One) To Find Motivated Sellers..!"  -Free Report-
>>> Click: http://sub2marketdomination.com/how-to-find-motivated-sellers-2/

Offline Randoskie

« Reply #38 on: October 22, 2016, 02:53:00 pm »
But All ears finally took advantage of my offer and I sent him the book, and photos of some of my recent big checks to prove I'm not blowing wind.
Let's see if he can read a book and take action Like I did, me, an old chewed up ex construction worker that never finished HS that took the info in this book and got busy.
Now he cant admit that I'm a better man than him, can he?
Don't count All Ears out yet, I got high hopes for him.
Rando

Offline All-Ears

« Reply #39 on: October 22, 2016, 07:55:23 pm »
Alright thanks for the advice and comments guys.

Rando I read this book about wholesaling a year ago. I will read it a second time and then apply its knowledge a second time.

Offline Randoskie

« Reply #40 on: October 22, 2016, 08:43:57 pm »
Hmmm, Wow, you read it 0ne time a year ago and did nothing? It's a short book. I read it 6 times and ran with it.
You had every thing you needed, even the contracts are in that book.
I think I made a big mistake thinking you had redeeming value.
Holy crap, you had what you needed to succeed, but your bad attitude was and is your downfall.
And it was all us baby Boomers fault.
Somebody shoot me.

Offline All-Ears

« Reply #41 on: October 23, 2016, 04:56:03 am »
Hi Randoskie,

Thanks again for emailing the book. I am reading it a second time this week and applying myself with the techniques outlined, again, Im not lazy by any means. I have read numerous books you and javipa recommended and taking the right steps, so I am listening to you guys.

Also I am withdrawaling from some of these more upsetting topics here. I see the pattern with flame wars in any topics about job loss, long-term unemployment, baby bomers, financial collapse, bubble bursting, etc.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 05:16:15 am by All-Ears »

Offline Randoskie

« Reply #42 on: October 27, 2016, 03:08:57 pm »
I just got a new book called "Be Obsessed or Be Average"
We got a storm coming in, with some rain that cud help this drought stricken valley,
perfect time to hole up and do some reading.
Read a book, get an education, make money, be happy.

Offline Redstar1324

« Reply #43 on: October 28, 2016, 02:44:16 am »
That reminds me of Grant Cardone...

"Obsession is a gift."

Offline Randoskie

« Reply #44 on: October 28, 2016, 04:20:47 pm »
Have you read the book or just seen a picture of it?
I read thru the sample, and now I just received the hard cover book, it was expensive, 17 buks I think, small price to pay for some serious knowledge. I wonder how much I've spent on my books and courses?
Probable a lot less than I lost doing things wrong before I took the time and effort to learn what to do and what not to do....
Let's get an education and make some Money....

Rando

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines