Second Bubble Burst

I keep hearing that the second bubble burst is coming, and with this this economy still limping along, I’m worried, I’m wondering, shud make a permanent move to my Cave in Northern Idaho?
Or am I just being paranoid.
Since construction shut down in California 8 years ago ther is going to be a serious shortage of housing, and I can see areas that’s already happening.
My feeling is, It’s time to do some serious RE investing. Especially in lower and mid income housing.,…
Doom and gloom is not my style.
Let’s make some Money…
Rando

I wonder if that would affect wholesaling because more people would be looking to sell their houses.

I keep hearing that the second bubble burst is coming, and with this this economy still limping along, I’m worried, I’m wondering, shud make a permanent move to my Cave in Northern Idaho?

Ask me about this on NOv 89th after the election.

Or am I just being paranoid.
No, just realistic

Since construction shut down in California 8 years ago ther is going to be a serious shortage of housing, and I can see areas that’s already happening.
People gotta have $$$ and JOBS to buy.

My feeling is, It’s time to do some serious RE investing. Especially in lower and mid income housing.,…
I gave up on rentals after I sold last apt building.

Doom and gloom is not my style.
Me neither but I keep a TIGHT watch on the purse strings right now.

Let’s make some Money
AMEN

I think it will be a at least 5 years before it will happen, at least here in Utah. We usually have 6 months of houses for sale and now we only have a month or 2 of inventory.

It has to happen for the real money to be made. Just like Baron Rothschild, said “The time to buy is when there’s blood in the streets.” You get really rich after the crash. I remember in 2008 when I was picking up houses for pennies on the dollar. Millions of dollars made for almost free. The key is to keep your powder dry. When everyone else is tapped out you need to be able to pull down deals. You need cash and credit available at that time.

It should be significantly worse for people compared to the last bubble bursting of 2007

The people at this forum all sound well positioned and unaffected by The Great Recession except for me. This next recession will mess with employment even harder then before.

I think it will begin to completely cut out native born USA citizens from being employed, worse then before. It will make it so illegal alien citizens with no right to be in the country and no English language skills will be favored over honest US citizens. Like a total steam rolling and blatantly open borders.

During the beginning of The Great Recession not only did volunteer work become hypercompetative but interships became unpaid and hypercompetative even for Post-docs saddled with obsurd college debt and can not find any work even far below living wage. Something was definately wrong.

So far I am the only person at your forum who experienced these issues. You biggest issues were having to cut back from five steak dinners per week to four and a half. Or you had to sell one of your hundreds of rental properties for cash, but believe me there were tens of millions of Americans actually affected by The Great Recession.

Its like you guys all live in The Shire, hobbit ville, in the Lord of the Rings movie. All nested safely in the shire having hobbit parties and baking cakes and gathering fresh berries in the shire. Oh how delightful. But the rest of middle earth is not so neato and friendly and insulated.

Its not doom and gloom to be avoided its just reality. You should read Stephen Kings book the peasants revolt. Its about when the peasants (my experience and position) revolt against the rich (you, the clueless royalty, the land owners (Land Lords), and also the weirdly privileged baby boomers). I believe that will happen this next time. There will be violence against the wealthy.

It is hard for people at this forum to imagine because a lot of you must be baby boomers who experienced unordinary wealth opportunities.

Personally I am better positioned today and I plan to benefit from this next “bubble bursting” I will make money but. I think the peasants and natives of the US like me especially this next time around they will revolt. There will not be as many clueless rich people because this time around they are going to get a taste of the violence. The peasants will strike back in a big way, after all they are the majority, and they never had long enough to repair themselves after the first wave of The Great Recession.

http://smallheathvillage.pbworks.com/f/peasants-revolt.jpg

There will always be menial work for People with your, oh poor me attitude.
You can start with cleaning the toilets in my Castle in the clouds and then cleaning the graffiti off my stone walls.
But step aside for the many that have a better attitude, for they will flourish.
Go forth and do not multiply.

I feel sorry for you, but until you get a better mind set, here’s quarter.

I think I smell another used tampon flying my way.

Ears, seriously …do you suffer from manic depression, or what would make you dwell on such dis-empowering thoughts of doom and gloom.

My GAWD what a downer you are.

So, what if everyone else was fed with a silver spoon? What’s that to you?

Do you need breast feeding? Is that how it works for you?

Get over yourself.

Nobody owes you anything. And yes, nobody knows your problems and obstacles like you do, but anyone who’s ever tried anything has had to overcome obstacles. Obstacles are God’s way to sift out the stupid, the ignorant, and the lazy.

The issue is, we all had one of those problems at some point to overcome. Either way, anyone who’s gonna achieve more than mediocrity MUST overcome one, or more of these challenges.

That said, I’ve seen the most stupid people make money in real estate. The problem was they remained stupid, and did stupid things with their money. I mean abjectly brain-dead, dumb-butt things.

Others learned.

And still others gave up driving the couch, got serious, and motivated themselves to blow through their challenges.

So, for the love of all that’s holy, stop focusing on your short comings; start looking for opportunity; get back on your Midols; and/or stop bitching about your poor little life of problems. Waaaaah.

Javapa,AMEN

The best place in the world to find a helping had it right at the end of your OWN arm.

Because when millions of Americans lose their jobs the truth is ultra depressing.

None of you experienced much hard ship from The Great Recession but others did. I did.

You baby boomer bozo Clowns. Go adjust your beach ball bellies and shine up your clown shoes.

Ears,

You don’t know jack shit about the struggles of others. The fact that these people are still here after 2008 should lead you to respect and want to learn from them. Many in this industry went belly up, these guys are still here. You should learn from them. Even at the worst of it during the recession, the vast majority of people retained stable employment. It was peiple like you that didn’t prepare for the hard times. Many saw this thing coming a mile away. You didn’t, and rather than learn from those who did you you piss and moan about it.

Have fun in the bread lines, go vote for Hillary. She’ll give you all the wellfare you want.

Go find another forum to troll on, you’re out matched here.

What’s interesting is, I was one of those Hard working Middle Americans that lost my job when the economy got sucked into a black hole.
What did I do? I purchased a few books on Real Estate Investing and Wholesaling.
What I didn’t do was come on this forum and whine and complain. I had to get busy to feed my family.
Now, you going to keep belly aching or take action?

I was so hopeful …when Ears made that blind offer to the couple losing their house, and was finally taking action, and not complaining about his position or plight …then poof. Back to square one.

Here, catch a Tampon Ears.

Because when millions of Americans lose their jobs the truth is ultra depressing.

None of you experienced much hard ship from The Great Recession but others did. I did.

You baby boomer bozo Clowns. Go adjust your beach ball bellies and shine up your clown shoe.

EARS, YOU ARE FULL OF CRAP.

I DID NOT HAVE SHOES TO SHINE…WENT BARE FOOTED IN SUMMER AND IF LUCKY GOT SOMETHING FOR THE WINTER…MOST LIKELY A HAND-ME-DOWN.

I AM 85 WENT THROUGH THE “:GREAT DEPRESSION” OF 1932…GOT MY FIRST JOB FOR $0.11…YEP ELEVEN CENTES AN HOUR AND WAS DAMN GLAD TO GET THAT.

SO DO NOT WHINE WITH ME ABOUT YOUR SITUATION …YOU VOTED FOR HIM…I DID NOT.

I got an idea for ears. Instant message me or go to my profile & email me, and I’ll send you the book that I learned from. For Free.
Then give us some more excuses.
I went the first year doing Real Estate with no car, no source of income, eating beans, hamburger to throw in if we were lucky.
I only did a half dozen deals that first year, had to borrow a car to go get my contracts signed.
With the profits the first year I was able to buy a 98 Toyota, had money for marketing and didn’t have to eat beans every day.
I never had steak. I only made 40 Grand. But it was like a fortune to me.
So I will send you this book, and then if I hear some more whining, then I’ll help walk you thru some deals, that’s more help than I ever got.
Or give me some more excuses and go mow some lawns and blame everybody else for your situation.
This site is for winners with the right attitude, not for whiny ass losers that refuse to listen or take action.

Steps a loser might take
1 Go on a REI site and whine and complain and insult people that can help you.
2 Never take any advice and make plenty of Excuses
3 Have a bad attitude and blame everybody for your situation and most important, never take action.

Steps a winner will take
1 Get an education.
2 Take action

Now what you gonna do?

Rando

Rando, that is enormously generous of you. Honestly.

Well, I got some time before I hibernate and get snowed in and my cave entrance is blocked by 10’ of snow.
And all ears needs some help, not sure if he can get a better attitude and he’s worth helping.
And if he needs help on some deals it will cost him 50% I’m not a Saint.
I’m motivated by potential profit, but mostly I cant stand the frikin whining.

Pffft! OK! Still, you’re a good man, Charlie Brown.

All markets eventually level out but if you get the right terms it doesn’t matter. I like dealing in all markets. If you find the right deal there is always money to be made.

It’s been a few days and Ears has never requested the book I offered & learned from, the book that got me going from having nothing to having nice vehicles, an airplane, steak dinners and a fat bank account.

Maybe he prefers to whine and complain & blame everybody for his situation rather than to actually do Real Estate deals.

Cmon Ears, if you had a book that you got for free that cud change your life, would you read it and take action, or keep whining and complaining and never take action?

Success or failure is a choice.

Rando