We apologize, but the forums are closed for new posts. Click Here To Join The Unemployables Facebook Group

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 27, 2021, 08:09:04 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 27, 2021, 08:09:04 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Author Topic: I Lost my job and my credit score was lower than pond scum...  (Read 15741 times)

Offline All-Ears

Re: I Lost my job and my credit score was lower than pond scum...
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2016, 04:13:14 pm »
Oddly, those were the parting words from my last girlfriend...

Go **** yourself, you stooge

Offline Redstar1324

« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2016, 09:26:07 pm »
Ears is a girl.  Literally.  Trust me.  So is Redstar. 

I've been through more **** than you have ***** faggot.

I just did 4 years.

**** your whore mom.

Ever broke your neck before?

Offline javipa

• Profitable Investing Strategies
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2016, 01:16:49 am »
If you two girls would focus half your energy on taking action, that you waste farting around excusing yourself from success, and throwing used Tampons at me, you might turn your financial world around.

What's it gonna be?  Throw more used Tampons?  Or take action? 
"149 Ways (Plus One) To Find Motivated Sellers..!"  -Free Report-
>>> Click: http://sub2marketdomination.com/how-to-find-motivated-sellers-2/

Offline Redstar1324

« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2016, 09:58:40 am »
That's not what your mom said when I had my cock in her throat.

Offline All-Ears

« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2016, 01:12:44 pm »
If you two girls would focus half your energy on taking action, that you waste farting around excusing yourself from success, and throwing used Tampons at me, you might turn your financial world around.

What's it gonna be?  Throw more used Tampons?  Or take action? 

No. Go **** yourself. You are a ******* moron. Who the **** do you think you are insulting people like that? You are a ******* idiot and a internet coward.

Offline Randoskie

« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2016, 01:33:14 pm »
Both of you foul mouthed cockroaches need to find another play pen. You crossed the line.

Offline All-Ears

« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2016, 01:36:57 pm »

Javipa was given a house and everything to get started. Thats why he acts like mr. macho in topics with people who were not born on easy street.

Offline All-Ears

« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2016, 01:44:57 pm »
Both of you foul mouthed cockroaches need to find another play pen. You crossed the line.

Who started with the harrassment? Javipa
Who joined in on it? You did

Offline All-Ears

« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2016, 01:49:38 pm »
You two bozos are the ones mentoring newbies here

You two are the long term members

You are being bad examples

You suck

Offline All-Ears

« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2016, 01:54:08 pm »
Then you call me a cockroach?

You older stooges need to remember real people are behind these computer screens

If this was real life you most definately would be physically assaulted

Who do you think you are?

Offline Randoskie

« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2016, 01:56:40 pm »
I only offer advice. I advise you to take it on down the road. Find other playmates that are willing to tolerate you foul mouths and bad attitudes. Until you can change your sucky attitudes, stay away.

Offline Redstar1324

« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2016, 01:58:47 pm »

He's also a racist.

Offline Randoskie

« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2016, 02:17:43 pm »
Life is so much better at my Northern Idaho retreat (cave). No foul mouth punks with bad attitudes who blame the world for their situations to deal with. With my Real Estate profits I purchased a bad ass 4/4 Quad. It's difficult to hunt using it because it scares all the critters but it sure is fun exploring new areas in the wilderness. I've found amazing ancient artifacts and as an amateur geologist I conclude they are hundreds or maybe thousands of years old.
I have a 65" Sony Ultra HD TV on my Cave wall, I use a go Pro camera to record my adventures. I have spotted Big Foot and we exchanged hand signals from across the canyon, and I may be the first human to communicate with this beast. Perhaps at some point we can share a meal and possibly cross breed, he does have a cute sister.
I got to get back to my habitat, life is good.

Offline All-Ears

« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2016, 02:34:27 pm »

He's also a racist.

I am not white and if Randoskie is a flaming racist in northern Idaho it makes no difference to me.

He just changed his clowning tune and slithered away already, to his "cave", what a clown.

These two dorks instigated this disruption with name calling and did not expect any conflict in return

Offline javipa

• Profitable Investing Strategies
« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2016, 02:36:41 pm »

Javipa was given a house and everything to get started. Thats why he acts like mr. macho in topics with people who were not born on easy street.

Miss All Ears,

Hilariously, you're not the first women to have a meltdown, because of something I've said, but it usually takes a couple years for them to hate me. 

It's also been a long time since I've been accused of having a silver spoon in my mouth.  Meanwhile, I have never been given a house.  That I'm aware of... 

However, I did receive experience and the consequent advantages of managing my parent's real estate portfolio after my dad was diagnosed with brain cancer in 1981, when I was 22.  Before that, my parents started me cleaning the toilets of their first rental house in Arvada, Colorado when I was just eight years old.   So, anyone could say that my career in real estate started in the toilet.

Other than having a dad that decided he was going to invest in real estate, and not make excuses why he couldn't, in order to avoid living with my brother, or myself, in retirement, he provided an excellent model for me, but that was the extent of the freebies.

I've worked quite hard for everything I have.  I also got some seriously negative feedback when I wasn't doing what I either promised to do, failed to do, or just didn't know what I was doing.

More importantly, since I didn't have financial resources to start with, I was forced to seek creative real estate financing options, and I discovered 'gurus' such as Barney Zick and Robert Allen.  I've leaving out about 30 others that helped me figure out how to find, negotiate and close on motivated sellers, and otherwise control real estate. 

The bottom line was that I was not taking 'no' for answer.  I also wasn't having fits and emotional meltdowns when someone was giving me feedback on my poor performance.

Meantime, I've deliberately provoked you and Redstar to get off the dime, and stop blaming others for your lack of success.  My first gentle nudges did nothing.  So, I ratcheted it up a notch.  That didn't accomplish anything either, evidently, except put you and Redstar into 'toxic shock'  (google it). 

No need to apologize.  I give up.  I want to help those who actually want to do something, not just talk about it.
"149 Ways (Plus One) To Find Motivated Sellers..!"  -Free Report-
>>> Click: http://sub2marketdomination.com/how-to-find-motivated-sellers-2/

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines