We apologize, but the forums are closed for new posts. Click Here To Join The Unemployables Facebook Group

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 19, 2021, 05:09:23 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 19, 2021, 05:09:23 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Author Topic: Is patching drywall really worth this much?  (Read 10226 times)

Offline javipa

• Profitable Investing Strategies
Re: Is patching drywall really worth this much?
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2016, 10:37:08 pm »
Like I said, you always know a better way than what anyone tells you, and yet you have yet to produce one result ...at all ...after a year.

It's doubtful that you'll ever get on those bandit signs, because it isn't fun and exciting, as you've said.  And you have a million other things to do on a Friday night. Sure.   

And BTW, you'll never be fast enough to get the deals offered on the MLS.  Those deals are pre-solds, and are posted to comply with the law, not because they're actually looking for buyers.  The MLS represents the end of a sale, not the marketing of it.

I've already told you how to find the pre-MLS deals on craigslist and elsewhere, but you wanted to do bandit signs instead.  Then it was flyers.  Then it was driving for dollars.  Then it's back to the MLS.  And then it's bandit signs are a waste of my time.

You are so unserious and not committed to any of this, that I'm gonna start referring to you as "Redhand," for obvious reasons. 

« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 11:26:25 pm by javipa »
"149 Ways (Plus One) To Find Motivated Sellers..!"  -Free Report-
>>> Click: http://sub2marketdomination.com/how-to-find-motivated-sellers-2/

Offline Estrogen Hostage

Re: Is patching drywall really worth this much?
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2016, 03:02:41 pm »
Hey guys - really enjoyed this thread. It's the most fun I've had on this site in a while.

Seriously though - I think this stuff is too regional to offer advice like to stay away from the MLS for real deals. I think it depends on location and what you are looking for. Most of my purchases have been on the MLS. I'm in a small town where the bandit signs would be a detriment to my reputation. I find deals on there as often as I want them. Maybe if I were trying to buy more than a few per year I would need another strategy, but it's working for me at my stage in life in my area.

I'm a buy and hold investor though. I'm sure that makes a difference, but I could sell most of my properties for twice the cost basis in them. As a matter of fact, I'm selling two right now, closed on one a few weeks ago and the other in a few weeks.

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines