Unique Investment Opportunity for Patient Investor

I am wanting to sell my 1/3 interest in a 5 bed 3.5 bath home in Anaheim CA.
This home is currently a rental with a newly signed lease, with long time tenants @$2650 mo.
This 2164 sq. ft. 2-story home has the master bedroom with walk-in closet and bath downstairs and 4 bedrooms with 2 bath upstairs. Nicely landscaped front and back with covered patio, fire pit, block wall fencing, planters and a 3 car garage with built in workbench and cabinets. Located within 3 miles of Disneyland, Anaheim Stadium, and other major sports / convention centers. Title has been verified and Realtor is in place. Contact me for address, and questions.
More details and pic can be found on Zillow. Motivated and open to offers.

Hi,

Is there an operating agreement in place and a term of investment created when the original partners bought the property?

Who is managing the property? How is title vested? Is this owned in an LLC? Is there an underlying mortgage? If so who qualified?
What does the deed show? How long was the original investment term? What’s the exit strategy?

How much time remains until the term of investment expires and the exit strategy kicks in? How long have the partners owned this?

GR

Hi,

The reason I ask these questions is that like a "Trust Deed Note" buying a fractional interest will be discounted appropriately for the term of investment remaining and the revenue that interest generates!

If there are no agreements in place your fractional interest is almost worthless as no investor is going to get involved in an investment where no term exists! There has to be a way to factor cash on cash returns and a infinite timeline can not be calculated!

GR